What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

You are definetely not an American

Why can this guy still claime that he is american ? Why are the mods not doing anything...

bildigin ucuz bir türk trolü... (cheap turkish troll) stop feeding him.

According to some sources, SDF is preparing a major attack on Al Bab from Münbiç. ProPKK sources also claim that thousands of fighters from Eastern Syria are on their way to Afrin. The US meanwhile paused their op in Eastern Syria.

According to some sources, SDF is preparing a major attack on Al Bab from Münbiç. ProPKK sources also claim that thousands of fighters from Eastern Syria are on their way to Afrin. The US meanwhile paused their op in Eastern Syria.

SDF will never go on the offensive against the Turkish army.

Why? Because I said MIT.
There is great American invention called google :lol:

Lol I even hear A Turkish accent in my head when I read your comments.

Why can this guy still claime that he is american ? Why are the mods not doing anything...

bildigin ucuz bir türk trolü... (cheap turkish troll) stop feeding him.
I will ask moderators for the SECOND time. Run my IP and tell those naysayers to STFU once and for all. If they have no logic, no common sense it is not my problem

SDF will never go on the offensive against the Turkish army.

Lol I even hear A Turkish accent in my head when I read your comments.

:laugh::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
If that’s the case you need to see a shrink

I will ask moderators for the SECOND time. Run my IP and tell those naysayers to STFU once and for all. If they have no logic, no common sense it is not my problem

Ingilizce yazarken türk degimlerini kullaniyorsun, masal anlatma. Türk insanina masal anlatamazsin sen, agzi jelibon kokulu sahte jonny seni. ( You are using turkish expression while writing in english)

Now stop this madness troll

(Birinin ikinci hesabi bu velet)

Yukaridaki hesabi kullanan velet, muhtemelen aslinda bir türk milliyetcisi. Yazdiklarinin satir aralarinda bu zaman zaman belli oluyor. Ancak icten ice milliyetci olup, kendisine duydugu nefretin yarrattigi bilinc alti ile, bu tarz ortamlara girip, avrupai, yada amerikaci agzi ile, kendi milletini asagalayip, bundan keyif alarak, akil ve ziyani zorlayan bir paradoxum yasayan, gencler maalesef var... (turkish nationalist paradox dude, thinking it´s funny trolling as an american, while talking down on his own people)

Eskiden bu tarz ergenlere ayar cekmeyi iyi bilirdik kamplarda. Ama artik Internet var, herkes John Rambo oldu alemde.

They really can’t be that stupid. Any road that leads to Al-Bab is way within missile range. They have seen how their convoys have been turned to dust. They can’t amass troops anywhere. I’m pretty sure that after seeing how TSK has destroyed their headquarters just by using SIHAs, they can’t evet hold meetings in Manbij due to fear. If they are planning to attack, it has to be in very very small numbers and small numbers can be defended. But still, we shall see in the next couple of days. But if they are actually thinking of splitting it into a 2 front battle, that would be their loss. Unlike these little pathetic morons, Turkey is a nation. When these terrorists die, they need to go through the painstakingly hard process of recruitment, training, equipment etc. We already have a very large and battle hardened army. So in short, these stupid idiots would destroy themselves. It would be Erdogan’s reason to invade the entire Northern Syria. And the whole world would just sit and watch. I don’t even believe that the US would stay and watch that massacre.

Meh. I looked at command structure of sdf. And I see none of that baloney that you wrote. Stop pushing conspiracy theories.
After you capture afrin and start patrolling Manbij with US troops (big IF) your and our proxies and big daddy’s behind them as well as Gulf states money bags need to come up with a strategy how to topple Syrian regime and get rid of Iranians and Russians from the region. As you could see in Afrin they are your problems too

For some reason I have feeling that jinderes has very few defenders if any

You do not see it?

Look at the videos at my post. Your country's general says that ypg uses the name SDF as a new brand. That namechange was his idea.

I knew it just by watching some of their actions in that area. It would make sense in short term but in the bigger picture that would only open opportunity for larger deployments and more radical actions against them both in Afrin and Manbij. I am also sure that they can not beat us on tactical level there because the guys we have there are very well trained and also ready for such infiltration attempts. If that information is being talked here its being talked in the commander room already so I think we are ready for every scenario.

You do not see it?

Look at the videos at my post. Your country's general says that ypg uses the name SDF as a new brand. That namechange was his idea.
Listen, we talking about that Kurds enslaved Arabs and use them as cannon fodder. That’s not what American general says. Besides whatever structure they used with our airpower 30% of Syria went to sdf. That’s all matters

Ingilizce yazarken türk degimlerini kullaniyorsun, masal anlatma. Türk insanina masal anlatamazsin sen, agzi jelibon kokulu sahte jonny seni. ( You are using turkish expression while writing in english)

Now stop this madness troll

(Birinin ikinci hesabi bu velet)

Yukaridaki hesabi kullanan velet, muhtemelen aslinda bir türk milliyetcisi. Yazdiklarinin satir aralarinda bu zaman zaman belli oluyor. Ancak icten ice milliyetci olup, kendisine duydugu nefretin yarrattigi bilinc alti ile, bu tarz ortamlara girip, avrupai, yada amerikaci agzi ile, kendi milletini asagalayip, bundan keyif alarak, akil ve ziyani zorlayan bir paradoxum yasayan, gencler maalesef var... (turkish nationalist paradox dude, thinking it´s funny trolling as an american, while talking down on his own people)

Eskiden bu tarz ergenlere ayar cekmeyi iyi bilirdik kamplarda. Ama artik Internet var, herkes John Rambo oldu alemde.
Hasim
What’s the point of writing your post in Turkish if I don’t understand your language. Just because I know Hakkari (anyone who read about pkk should know that) or mit doesn’t mean I am a Turk or cheap troll. Grow up and act like a man not like a hysterical bitch. Have decent and serious conversation

Excellent , it will be their end if that happens , a great chance to take over Munbic .

Excellent , it will be their end if that happens , a great chance to take over Munbic .
I also wish they will attack ES area from Menbiç. US won't have any argument in his pocket, Turkish Airforce will send those parasites to hell, and operation for Menbiç would immediately start after their attack.

I also wish they will attack ES area from Menbiç. US won't have any argument in his pocket, Turkish Airforce will send those parasites to hell, and operation for Menbiç would immediately start after their attack.

They should not have been there in the first place , Manbij is an Arab region .

I think the siege of Jindires should be a quick storming. Because if it gets long it will turn into a propaganda machine, there are "human shields", "protestors" etc.

Russian large landing craft Orsk.
2125630.jpg

The landing amphibious ship of the Black Sea Fleet of Russia goes to the Syrian port of Tartus. According to the media, the warship is heavily loaded.
The large amphibious ship of the Russian Navy "Orsk "passed through the Black Sea straits into the Mediterranean Sea, Interfax reported.
The battle ship of the Black Sea Fleet of Russia goes to the Syrian port of Tartus, where the logistics base of the Russian Navy in the Mediterranean Sea is located.
It is noted that the ship, judging by its draft, was heavily loaded. On the upper deck, a large number of KamAz tilts were seen, as well as ZIL-131 trucks with Kung-type van bodies.

Back
Top Bottom