What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

You have understand everything, that´s why you get mad kid. Just a turk would respond like you do.
A Turk, from what I see on this forum, would respond by insulting his opponent and then cry to mods. That’s exactly what some of you do here. You went little further by responding to me in Turkish :lol::lol:
Tone it down, your paranoia is getting ridiculous. PM mods to run my IP and move along

That will be first time I will be supporting YPG actions.

Go Go Go YPG! I'm with you.
Please more excuse to make Manbij OP "open" for Biz...
Why are you entertaining fake news?

A Turk, from what I see on this forum, would respond by insulting his opponent and then cry to mods. That’s exactly what some of you do here. You went little further by responding to me in Turkish :lol::lol:
Tone it down, your paranoia is getting ridiculous. PM mods to run my IP and move along

He is right, we know what your here for with your sh*t undertone sarcasm and off topic posts. You derailed an otherwise good thread already and was warned, so stay on topic. We actually have a mod here who does a good job and keep threads tidy from vermin like you, however your more clever then the usual Arab, Persian and Indian trolls your abstaining from talking some of the bigger horsesh*t that would otherwise come out your mouth if it were not a Turkish moderator.

He is right, we know what your here for with your sh*t undertone sarcasm and off topic posts. You derailed an otherwise good thread already and was warned, so stay on topic. We actually have a mod here who does a good job and keep threads tidy from vermin like you, however your more clever then the usual Arab, Persian and Indian trolls your abstaining from talking some of the bigger horsesh*t that would otherwise come out your mouth if it were not a Turkish moderator.
Point out where I derailed an otherwise good topic. What page? 800? 795? Or maybe in 600s?
If you can’t find it you need to shut up once and for all.

As far as I see there is no pattern there, places are not taken in an order. Jindires is the second largest urban center in Afrin. The reason its not being assaulted yet is not the Azaz front. They are just trying to take careful steps.

Does anyone knows what is the situation at Manbij borders? I meanr is there any defensive structure is established or we just simply hope that YPG wont dare to attack us? Do we have fortified bases at there? Most of the FSA is at Afrin. Defence of that area largely depends on us I think. If they manage to take a few villages, hit some vehicles, it will be a shameful display.
by spreading the ypg thin tsk reduces its own loses.

The ridge has to be taken north of Jinderes before Jinderes is, otherwise you'd get sniped and harrassed to no end.

We are proud of Nationalist Turkish Army devoted to Ataturk's principles and revolutions and has returned to original shape despite of islamist and separatist traitors in motherland in Syria in Iraq.
We are proud of all tecnicians and maintinance department of Turkish Army who have been upgrading and maintening import tanks LEO1, M48 and m60 like domestic products for decades.
We are proud of ASELSAN, ROKETSAN, TAI and other forgetten organizations that have been further than fundamentalist dark brains.
We are proud of Turkish Officers who have been hindering all destructetive, fundemantalist and separatist ideologies and teroristic threats from Turkey.
5a9a9ce8d3806c10f050a89c.jpg

20180303_14760929.jpg

20180303_2_29024430_31298648.jpg

Last edited:
The order and law in the world is what the terrorism tries to destroy. In the ''order'' created by another terrorist organisation The PKK/YPG below, who is the civilian and terrorist by the law?

The terrorism is using civilian privileged rights to fool the civilians around the world. Here is some pictures of PKK-affiliated USA ally YPG/SDF in Syria:

Women...

Kids...

Another picture taken in Aleppo... a group of child ''soldiers'' of PKK-affiliated USA ally YPG/SDF terrorists:

A footage aired today shows PKK-affiliated USA ally YPG/SDF terrorists
abusing civilian privileges to cover their terrorism:

PKK-affiliated USA ally YPG terrorists keep recruting kids says the UN report:

https://svpressa.ru/war21/article/194624/
About how possible the death of Russians under Afriern, we talked with the Turkish military expert Kerem Yildirim.
"SP": - Is the information on the destruction of 36 Syrian soldiers in Afrin true?

- The Turkish army strikes against Afrin without the goal of destroying Syrian citizens or military. Syrian troops entered Afrin to defend the People's Self-Defense Forces, this makes them accomplices to the terrorists, so the victims on their side were expected. But in this case it is difficult to say who exactly died. According to earlier information, Afrin did not include the Syrian Arab Army, there were various volunteer units. But now we know for sure that among the dead there are official military regimes. This complicates the situation, because Assad is trying to openly engage in hostilities against Turkey. This is not the best solution for him, because it threatens his power. But now the situation began to change. There is information that Syrian military men are already being withdrawn from Afrina, and this shows that Assad made the right decision.

"SP": - Is it possible that among the dead Syrians were citizens of other countries? In particular, the Russians?

- Foreigners among the dead can be. There is nothing surprising. There are many volunteers in Syria, they have from Assad, from the Kurds and from the Islamic state *. For example, in Afrina, journalists wrote about former US servicemen who voluntarily joined the People's Self-Defense Forces in Iraq, Peshmerga also has many Americans. From Russia, volunteers were in different formations. They joined the IG, the Syrian Free Army, joined Assad. There are also those who supported the People's Self-Defense Forces. They made the wrong choice, because there is no difference between IGIL and the People's Self-Defense Forces. Everyone should know that in Turkey, from the action of the YPG (People's Self-Defense Forces), more people died than from the actions of the IG. People from Russia who joined the YPG became terrorists, so no one thinks about their safety. They themselves took this path, and therefore their death is probable.

"SP": - And what about mercenaries from Russian PMCs?

- Most likely, it is unlikely.About The Russian mercenaries were began to talk a lot after that situation in Dair al-Zor. Then indeed they were attacked, and many were killed, but this does not mean that mercenaries must now participate in every encounter. Probably, this is not true. It can be assumed that they tried to camouflage themselves under some other formations, but this is unlikely. Turkish intelligence did not share information that mercenaries are present in Afrin. It would also be strange if Russia allowed them to participate in this conflict, because Erdogan and Putin had already agreed. Russia is not going to prevent Turkey from getting rid of the threat of YPG.
Opera Снимок_2018-03-06_150952_southfront.org.png

Last edited:
At the airbase # Khmeimim in # Syria, at the approach to landing, An-26 military transport aircraft of the Russian Ministry of Defense crashed with 32 servicemen on board. No Survivors from a plane crash:
http://by24.org/2018/03/06/english_military_antonov_26_crashed_in_syria/ ... pic.twitter.com/2dAHQVa2gN
О Переводчике GoogleСообществаМобильная версияО GoogleПравила и принципыСправкаОтправить отзыв
Нажмите, чтобы отредактировать или просмотреть др

Ankara, March 6. Turkish Foreign Ministry spokesman Hami Aksoy denied media reports that a trilateral summit of the presidents of Russia, Turkey and Iran on Syria will be held in Istanbul on April 4.

"The exact date of the summit has not yet been determined," the diplomat said in a RIA Novosti commentary. Information on the fact that the meeting in the trilateral format will be held on April 4, was distributed earlier by the newspaper Hurriyet Daily News.

The publication referred to the speaker of the Turkish Foreign Ministry. Recall that Russia, Turkey and Iran are the guarantor countries of the peace process in Syria. The first tripartite Russia-Turkey-Iran summit on the Syrian settlement was held on November 22 last year in Sochi.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...d-afrin-operation-turkey-180222114439065.html

Refugee returns expected after Afrin operation: Turkey
Turkish officials say infrastructure will be rebuilt in Afrin for voluntary returns after military offensive ends.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/601e8b59-685e-4690-89ba-c8ef980f5f5d
WASHINGTON DC, United States – Pentagon officials on Monday confirmed that Turkey’s assault on the Kurdish canton of Afrin in northwest Syria has led to a temporary suspension of ground operations against the Islamic State (IS) in Syria, although coalition air strikes continue.

A significant number of fighters in the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have left their positions in the middle Euphrates River Valley and gone to defend Afrin, which has been under Turkish attack since Jan. 20, and to Manbij, which Ankara has also threatened.

Opera Снимок_2018-03-06_150952_southfront.org.png

10 km to AFRIN

ффффф.jpg

Cinderes is done
upload_2018-3-6_16-11-58.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom