What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I have seen first time that cage armour on our M60A3

İlk defa M60A3 tanklarımız üzerinde bu denli profesyonel hazırlanmış bir kafes zırh uygulamasına şahit oldum.

Artık ordumuz günümüzün tehditlerine göre hızlı bir şekilde kendini adapte edebildiğini görmek cidden gurur verici!

Tanklarımızı tanksavar tehditinden korumak için, uzun menzilli keskin nişancılar, stabilize makinalı tüfekler, kafes zırhlar, hendekler, lazer ikaz alıcı ve otomatik hedef imha otomatik sis atma sistemi, otomatik yangın söndürme, tank içi ve dışında sesli uyarı sistemi, pulat aktif koruma sistemi kullanılmaya başlandı. Pulat bu ay sonu devreye girecek bir kaç ay sonrada aselsan Akkor devreye girecek.

İçimizde ki hainler temizlendikçe ordumuz harbe hazırlık oranı KAT BE KAT arttımış durumda! Hey maşallah!!

Hasim
What’s the point of writing your post in Turkish if I don’t understand your language. Just because I know Hakkari (anyone who read about pkk should know that) or mit doesn’t mean I am a Turk or cheap troll. Grow up and act like a man not like a hysterical bitch. Have decent and serious conversation

You have understand everything, that´s why you get mad kid. Just a turk would respond like you do.

They want to open a front at Manbji against us, please do so we can bomb the shit out of Manbji and drive you to the east of the river.:yahoo:

They want to open a front at Manbji against us, please do so we can bomb the shit out of Manbji and drive you to the east of the river.:yahoo:
Source ?

It would be indeed good, giving us excuse to enter Manbij. However US keeps a short leash on these dogs, so i think it is unlikely.

DXmUNInW4AAxvyG.jpg:orig

I think the siege of Jindires should be a quick storming. Because if it gets long it will turn into a propaganda machine, there are "human shields", "protestors" etc.
is it too hard to understand the tsk strategy? i yhink not. they will not take jinderes untill they have made significant progress on the azaz front. because a lot of the ypg forces get pinned down there. azaz area is strategicaly more impprtant.

sheran taken.

İrfan Sapmaz embeded with FSA national army has some interesting footage for battle of Rajo.

Here one of the FSA fighters has an AKM captured from PKK
e3cf9df0-6f28-4220-a5ed-7d8604233031.png

Last edited:
They haven't made any gains for 3 months now. ISIS and YPG are best buddies they are living together in the east of syria and make plans together with US generals. This is another propaganda to smear Turkey while they kiss each other on the lips behind closed doors. Look at the maps, ISIS is living comfortable in the east. They don't have the power anymore. Once they open Manbji for us we will steamroll them until they drown in the river while trying to flee. Afrin will be besieged until they surrender or die, Manbji could go different as there are many arab tribes and cells that are already killing ypg senior members and there could be an uprising once we are at its gates.

Remember my word, Baghdadi will be found to be living in a town under ypg/us rule. Wait and see.

Last edited:
is it too hard to understand the tsk strategy? i yhink not. they will not take jinderes untill they have made significant progress on the azaz front. because a lot of the ypg forces get pinned down there. azaz area is strategicaly more impprtant.

sheran taken.

As far as I see there is no pattern there, places are not taken in an order. Jindires is the second largest urban center in Afrin. The reason its not being assaulted yet is not the Azaz front. They are just trying to take careful steps.

Does anyone knows what is the situation at Manbij borders? I mean is there any defensive structure is established or we just simply hope that YPG wont dare to attack us? Do we have fortified bases at there? Most of the FSA is at Afrin. Defence of that area largely depends on us I think. If they manage to take a few villages, hit some vehicles, it will be a shameful display.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom