What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

How many soldiers Turkey lost and how many wounded in the operation.

Bu yukaridaki arkadas neden hep bos bos sorular soruyor arkadas... insan utanir sormaya.

@Bismarck

Do you have google ?

You are seven years here brother, seven years. Ögrenememissin birsey. You don´t learn...

learn...

google... Turkish Military operation in Afrin...go Wikipedia.

look casualities and loses, per Turkey...

bilader, ya...

According to Defense Minister Canikli 41 Turkish soldiers and 116 FSA fighters fall martyr until 02.03.2018. I dont have information about the wounded.

Kill ratio is approximately 1:60.
Not bad. I remember on some point of the city operations when we didnt had the luxury to use artillery and air support the kill ratio was 1:20 and the most of the casualties were due to IEDs or sniper fire. I am curious about the performance of JOH and POH at the future urban fighting as we know that there were some changes to the training programs and the equipment of both units.

Not bad. I remember on some point of the city operations when we didn't have the luxury to use artillery and air support the kill ratio was 1:20 and the most of the casualties were due to IEDs or sniper fire. I am curious about the performance of JOH and POH at the future urban fighting as we know that there were some changes to the training programs and the equipment of both units.

After the Urban warfare conflict at Cizre and other districts have ended, JOH and POH units have very efficient training programs in CQB (Close Quater Battles), Our boys now has a more enhanced knowledge about Urban warfare in Close Quater combat, I believe our boys would give a far better performance than before,

Last edited:
"For those Interested in the Idlib situation btw JTS and HTS..."

idlib11.jpg

@Cebatli_53 asked before, in this topic not to mention casulties , not to share images of hitten tanks of Turkish Army.
We strive keeping his request.

Turkish Army is just the best. Our soldiers do everything wonderful.

@Cebatli_53 asked before, in this topic not to mention casulties , not to share images of hitten tanks of Turkish Army.
We strive keeping his request.

@cabatli_53 made no such requests, we Turks honour our fallen.

Turkish Army is just the best. Our soldiers do everything wonderful.

Your obvious sarcasm isn't appreciated here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom