What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I n t i k a m

twitter.com/JOHTURK1/status/970262259606999040

twitter.com/HOROZLR/status/970255267374993410

Looks like they've got some mylar umbrellas to shield themselves from Thermal detectors..

I would like to see the look on the faces of terrorists when they see this thing rolling into a building they have been hiding for days. It could even enter a tunnel and just fight its way through without even getting scratched. It doesn't require reloading so it can suppress enemies as long as it is operational. It can just keep shooting until it comes out of the other side of the tunnel. We really should mass produce this thing and let these things loose in urban warfare. Think of an army of these inside Afrin. How much does it cost to manufacture these?

Did anyone saw what JÖH did with PKK rats in Erzurum?

really nasty pictures...

Did anyone saw what JÖH did with PKK rats in Erzurum?

really nasty pictures...

8YLojr.png
+
5DnzBq.png

yep.

Did you guys noticed that majority of "ypg atgm attack" videos are showing 1 stationary pick up in middle of nowhere without anyone around it? I think that they could be sometimes purposelly destroying their own cars to make those videos.

They're mostly firing on pick-ups from a very long distance and then flee the area :)

Did you guys noticed that majority of "ypg atgm attack" videos are showing 1 stationary pick up in middle of nowhere without anyone around it? I think that they could be sometimes purposelly destroying their own cars to make those videos.
It's mostly the only thing they can find at "safe" distance to use them...

Back
Top Bottom