What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

These Pijmergas are trained and armed by Turkey. Ideologically speaking, they're considered as arch enemies by PKK; some terrorists see them even as a greater threat for their 'movement' than Turkey. I fully support this move. This is a long-term investment if the news are correct. If they hande over Arab regions to Peshmarga, it'd be the greatest thing that could happen to us. This would make them even more dependent on us and if somehow shit hits the fan, blame it on the Peshmarga forces.

Your simplistic approaches to this conflict amazes me sometimes.

Personally, I don't believe these rumours.

Pissmerga lover at it again

I have a bad feeling...

The US leaves and France follows... AND why the f@ck is Israel so quiet?

I have a bad feeling...

The US leaves and France follows... AND why the f@ck is Israel so quiet?
Many things possible ... Iranian/Golan Guarantees - Medsea - KSA -etc...

Or they got nothing and can't do anything about it so they stay low.
We will find out in the coming days/months.

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter if the US means it or not. Tonight or tomorrow the tanks should be rolling into Syria otherwise we will loose momentum. The US has given their coordinates so there is no chance for friendly fire. Over 2-3 days we will know if Erdog is full of shit or if he is going to finish the Syria mess that he started. Especially now that YPG is at the table with Assad/Iran trying to broker a deal to stop Turkish expansion. Basically we have US/Russia behind us and we got a license to kill. Time to use it.

I love how the French vaguely heard the word “withdrawal” from twitter and rushed to withdraw themselves within the hour just to be safe. :woot::woot:

It really fits in well with the old french stereotype.

Here is my favourite jokes about this:

the french designed a tank. It has 11 sets of wheels. 10 only go in reverse, 1 rolls forward in case the enemy attacks from behind.

daTL1Fj.jpg

Why are the Israelis so calm btw?

Do you think we gave the US a promise with regards to Iran's presence in Syria (given that the latest news are true)?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/u-s-...drawal-of-its-forces-from-syria.592561/page-2

I dont doubt for a second that the Israelis cant deal with the Iranian forces. They have the intel and they have the technology to bomb them whenever they want. Not like American influence was a thing in southern Syria, except for Al-Tanf which is useless ever since Syria is again connected to Iraq.

I hope the Arab forces of SDF will not fight with YPG and make this Operation easier. They can keep what they have if they kick out YPG, I think our government would rather have Arab SDF rule the area and have a small operation against YPG rather then having to clear all the area or have Assad at the border again.

I personally would prefer seeing Syria united again and relations slowly going back to normal.

Its weird that Israel was told two days ago but the French, who are part of the American led coalition, were not. The Americans have lost their way with working with their allies, whether its France or us.

USA does not take France serious.

Back
Top Bottom