What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@HannibalBarca What are Arab sources saying? Anything interesting that we don't know?
Not much, That the op is near, More Soldiers are being transferred and the Shaytat group who "may" join the FSA branch, Except that... not much tonight.

Mostly flooded by YPG tears... that every party , like HTS/FSA or even ASSad troops are mocking...

Alright boys - call off the operation, the Kurds will use their secret weapon if your troops move in.

On a serious note: America's fanboy France will leave as well.

According to French diplomatic sources,France wasn't consulted about the US's decision to withdraw its troops from Syria. Neither all other countries having forces there it seems. (UK for exemple)

All must be confused right now.

According to French diplomatic sources,France wasn't consulted about the US's decision to withdraw its troops from Syria. Neither all other countries having forces there it seems. (UK for exemple)

I love how the French vaguely heard the word “withdrawal” from twitter and rushed to withdraw themselves within the hour just to be safe. :woot::woot:

It really fits in well with the old french stereotype.

Here is my favourite jokes about this:

the french designed a tank. It has 11 sets of wheels. 10 only go in reverse, 1 rolls forward in case the enemy attacks from behind.

I love how the French vaguely heard the word “withdrawal” from twitter and rushed to withdraw themselves within the hour just to be safe. :woot::woot:

the french designed a tank. It has 11 sets of wheels. 10 only go in reverse, 1 rolls forward in case the enemy attacks from behind.

dont provoke him ...

Would have expected something more intelligent from a "professional". :disagree:

Nobody knows yet the reactions of other forces present in the area alongside the YPG. Do not expect any statement from France about any withdrawal or not as it has "officially" no troops there...

dont provoke him ...
Sorry :lol:
I didnt even realise that he was french when I posted it, although I should have guessed it by his name...

Would have expected something more intelligent from a "professional". :disagree:
Making and receiving jokes has nothing to do with professionalism especially when you are on an online forum.

That being said, i expected nothing less from you guys hahahaha this is classic:rofl:

Sorry i literally cannot contain my laughter at this whole situation right now

Let’s first see what happens in the next weeks because it all just sounds too good to be true. :D After all the stuff that happened in the last years I still can’t believe it.
I remain sceptical but there's also a fact we continue to deny to this day:

America had decided to support PKK just after our government failed to form the TFSA back in 2014.

Remember these news?
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/2000-syrian-rebels-to-be-trained-in-turkey-74353

Maybe - just maybe - the Americans has changed their opinion about our capability to bring those Sunni Arab masses under our control, after all FSA is still representing the majority of the Syrians even though they lost to SDF and Assad.

Another fact that people almost always forget: Kurds are a small minority in Syria and the vast majority of the SDF forces are consisting of Sunni Arabs. The numbers for the Kurdish population decreased drastically after the beginning of the Syrian war. At least 100.000 Syrian Kurds are living in Germany as refugees now, according to the German government! This is huge.

I remain sceptical but there's also a fact we continue to deny to this day:

America had decided to support PKK just after our government failed to form the TFSA back in 2014.

Remember these news?
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/2000-syrian-rebels-to-be-trained-in-turkey-74353

Maybe - just maybe - the Americans has changed their opinion about our capability to bring those Sunni Arab masses under our control, after all FSA is still representing the majority of the Syrians even though they lost to SDF and Assad.

Another fact that people almost always forget: Kurds are a small minority in Syria and the vast majority of the SDF forces are consisting of Sunni Arabs. The numbers for the Kurdish population decreased drastically after the beginning of the Syrian war. At least 100.000 Syrian Kurds are living in Germany as refugees now, according to the German government! This is huge.

When The US decided to get in East Syria... The reality, is that they couldn't find anyone at that time. Not Turkey, Not FSA, except those Kurdish/Assyrian forces around Hasake/Qamishli, who weren't under ISIS influence and were already present on the ground.
The US had to do the job for national/political and international purposes..;So they had to make a choice "Find what is available and work with it till better alternatives appear."

And that's what they did. Now the Political/Strategical scene is different, She doesn't need "Militia support" since ISIS is over...But International/Regional partners. For the long run in Syria.
But yes, the past year with TR events did help her make a choice.

Let's not be blind... the US is going nowhere... she is here to stay in Syria BUT in a different way with other partners for another problem that is RU/IR...

Last edited:

USA does not take you serious. UK is informed.

Back
Top Bottom