What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Please share source, dont excite us for no reason :P

Nothing concrete, just several Turkish and Syrian twitter accounts assuming (reason for no source) however we have witnessed a significant increase in military movements and UAV surveillance along the border today.

You Can sacrifice your son/brother/cousin; I'll use my brain instead.

Then use it properly.
Thanks to retarded Syrian Politics of Turkey we must start this big Operation, it's unavoidable. (national security)

If you want to complain then try your luck in Ankara, not here on PDF.

Nobody says that Turkey must send it's soldiers, build an Army with Syrian refugees, support them with Intelligence, Artillery and Airforce and let's go the US does the same. (that's actually how i would do it.)

If true, Turkey will liberate all the way south to the Euphrates!
Inshallah brother. We had information for a possible US withdrawal from just some territories which were part of the possible 40km deep security zone but nothing certain. Time will tell but I don't think the US will completely withdraw its troops from the SDF controlled areas.

EDIT: It seems to be true! There are also other posts.

Pentagon response to plans to withdraw from Syria: We will continue to work with our partners in the region

Washington Post: the decision of withdrawal of all US forces from Syria will be implemented as soon as possible

Back
Top Bottom