What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

thats actualy very bad too. Since ur now replacing crypto commi nationalist kurds with nationalist kurds who are much more vocal for their kurdistan lol this is bad. a very bad deal if true and such a deal could create tremendous headaches for turkey in 10 years the same way the KRG created/creates headaches for turkey such a deal is very dangerous. But i dont think there is a deal tho. i think the americans are testing the waters but they actually now that we wont allow any type of kurdish entity in the north of syria

thats actualy very bad too. Since ur now replacing crypto commi nationalist kurds with nationalist kurds who are much more vocal for their kurdistan lol this is bad. a very bad deal if true and such a deal could create tremendous headaches for turkey in 10 years the same way the KRG created/creates headaches for turkey such a deal is very dangerous. But i dont think there is a deal tho. i think the americans are testing the waters but they actually now that we wont allow any type of kurdish entity in the north of syria

Peshmerga is a bigger threat than PKK because they are moderate and can unite Kurds and form one front against Turkey.
For some reason AKPians have a love for Peshmerga. Just like Feto they want to make Peshmerga big and then they will act stupid like they don’t know anything aka “we got tricked”.

That is what I was thinking. Why give majority Arab areas to Kurdish Peshmerga? In the future their leadership might change and become PKK too.

Peshmerga is already sorta embedded with them. They mostly have a positive view towards the separatists.

Peshmerga is a bigger threat than PKK because they are moderate and can unite Kurds and form one front against Turkey.
For some reason AKPians have a love for Peshmerga. Just like Feto they want to make Peshmerga big and then they will act stupid like they don’t know anything aka “we got tricked”.

no, i think also erdogan made it clear that the aim is to destroy any foundation of a kurdish entity in the north of syria.

Peshmerga is already sorta embedded with them. They mostly have a positive view towards the separatists.

yeah remember when there were airstrikes 1 1/2 year ago on pkk in iraq (i dont know the place anymore but it was in april 2017) and suddenly u didnt elimante the pkk targets but also hit 2-3 kdp peshmerga wo where with them.

Rumours say that the operation will start tomorrow morning with airstrikes and shelling.

These Pijmergas are trained and armed by Turkey. Ideologically speaking, they're considered as arch enemies by PKK; some terrorists see them even as a greater threat for their 'movement' than Turkey. I fully support this move. This is a long-term investment if the news are correct. If they hande over Arab regions to Peshmarga, it'd be the greatest thing that could happen to us. This would make them even more dependent on us and if somehow shit hits the fan, blame it on the Peshmarga forces.

Your simplistic approaches to this conflict amazes me sometimes.

Personally, I don't believe these rumours.

Kedi, stop masturbating. Your great leader already dismissed Israeli-created and funded Peshmerga plan in north Syria. I mean, did you ever do an IQ Test my friend? How is 100+ Peshmerga in north Syria solve anything?

I fully support this move. This is a long-term investment if the news are correct. If they hande over Arab regions to Peshmarga, it'd be the greatest thing that could happen to us.

There is nothing to hand over, these regions belong to the Syrians the Bijis can stay in North Iraq.

Keep dreaming *undercover* KRG lover.

Back
Top Bottom