What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Breaking! Reports of 1 Turkish soldier martyred due to YPG/SAA fire from Tel Rifat.

Breaking! Reports of 1 Turkish soldier martyred due to YPG/SAA fire from Tel Rifat.

Russians havent kept their word eather, they and regime still share Tal Rifat and suroundings with YPG.

May Allah grant jennah to the ghazi and patiance and strenght to his loveoness.

Last edited:
Russians havent kept their word eather, they and regime still share Tal Rifat and suroundings with YPG.

May Allah grant jennah to the ghazi.
The Idlib Agreement for no fire after the removal of ALL heavy forces in the buffer zone was broken by RU/SAA/IR after 1 week... and that was Months ago... Since then... The buffer zone is shelled everyday...
RU/SAA/IR never hold their words since the beginning of the ENTIRE conflict... EVEN TR knows about it...

Despite some thinking that Ru and Co will hold their "words"...

Let's see how TSK will answer.

I hope with heavy Artillery strikes.

I think the operation will start when Borsa İstanbul closes.

Did we bring a lot of tanks and IFVs to the east Euphrates part of the border? Beacause I haven't found any videos showing recent deliveries. The only thing I saw recently was Kobras and Kirpis heading that way. But no tanks or tracked IFVs.

Did we bring a lot of tanks and IFVs to the east Euphrates part of the border? Beacause I haven't found any videos showing recent deliveries. The only thing I saw recently was Kobras and Kirpis heading that way. But no tanks or tracked IFVs.

I've only seen a few Kirpis. I don't think there's enough equipment there to start an operation before Christmas.

I have seen some movement of M60 tanks, however not many. I agree, it is odd that we haven't seen more military movement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom