What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Guys you are flying at the highest altitude. Be carefull external pressure will damage your cosmic ship:) Bombing US forces waovvvv. How ald are you Heroes?

Our people should learn how to be more patient, talk less and know their strengths and weaknesses. Hope our commanders know who is against us and how this can be a perfect moment for them to hit us even harder so we should act smart. And prepare for everything.
Guys, let's talk less and try not to be too emotional. Instead of confronting with Americans let's just try to be more diplomatic and try to play smarter with other players.

lol i doubt Erdogan is stupid enough to order that. Looks like Turkey got the message though and is fighting ISIS now.
It was the plan all along. I suppose you don't even follow the mainstream announcements. Then why comment on subjects you don't even follow and do lack knowledge of?

Anti-ISIS Kurdish Fighters Vacate Strategic Area in Northern Syria
But their political leader says that as Syrians, they reserve the right to operate anywhere in the country
BN-PQ760_syriay_J_20160901103656.jpg

Syrian Kurds battling Islamic State have heeded U.S. calls to vacate an area of northern Syria under Turkish assault but reserve the right to operate anywhere in the country they choose, their political leader said Thursday.

The Kurdish forces, known as the People’s Protection Units, or YPG, are no longer fighting around the border town of Jarablus, said Saleh Muslim, co-president of the Democratic Unity Party, speaking in Brussels after a news conference at the European Parliament.

Besides withdrawing from the Jarablus area, the Kurdish fighters have also pulled out from the strategic town of Manbij and out of other embattled areas west of the Euphrates, said Mr. Muslim, whose party administers northern Syria’s Kurdish-controlled regions. (...)
http://www.wsj.com/articles/anti-is...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Is he telling the truth this time?

lol i doubt Erdogan is stupid enough to order that. Looks like Turkey got the message though and is fighting ISIS now.

We are in Syria for last 500 years, if you look at the map, half of the villages Names that we make operation are Turkish. About the message, I think your Grant parents were not reached to the East coast of America yet, while we were in Syria. You will learn step by step......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marj_Dabiq

Last edited:
we should let russians to use our incirlik base. we have no choice but to cooperate with russians. we dont even know what our armys long term strategy/plan? how free syrian army survive there without our air support ? shelling every fday? No answers. this just a random operation, I call it "BS OPERATION"

Last edited:
It was the plan all along. I suppose you don't even follow the mainstream announcements. Then why comment on subjects you don't even follow and do lack knowledge of?

You wouldn't think that just listening to Erdogan before. That is the plan the US agreed with though. It was precisely because Turkey was not following that plan that the US withdrew air support.

Why the provocative tone?

Provocative? I merely stated the truth, it would a very stupid decision if Erdogan chose to bomb US forces. I think the comment I was responding to was more provocative by the way. I just injected some reality.

Notice I've said nothing about the more measured negative responses such as other methods to fight US interests. That's both true and not stupid. Bombing US forces as part of a mission though is most definitely not smart. If that's provocative then reality is provocative.

We are in Syria for last 500 years, if you look at the map, half of the villages Names that we make operation are Turkish. About the message, I think your Grant parents were not reached to the East coast of America yet, while we were in Syria. You will learn step by step......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marj_Dabiq
How is this relevant? Turkey is not the Ottoman empire, neither the US nor ISIS, nor the Kurds are the Mamluk Sultanate, and the world is different in too many ways to count than it was 500 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom