What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Tensions between Arabs and YPG/PKK are rising there anyway, Raqqa is still a pile of rubble with almost no effort to reconstruct the destroyed city. Also, the local population is STILL recovering bodies from the ruins caused by American artillery and airstrikes.

The USA and their allies are more concerned with building bases in the oil fields of Deir Ezzor.
ALL Arabs i have seen in internet hate YPG/PKK but had nothing to do since the US backed them. Now, we can expect more from Arabs since the US is about to leave the region. (I hope)

This development is very odd, I didn't foresee the French moving into Syria in this capacity. Given that the US is pulling out, another western like minded power will step in to balance the influence. I don't think the West will allow Russia, Iran and Turkey to do with Syria as they please. Even though a powerful military, the French are the most capable military in Europe, far exceeding German capacities and slightly exceeding the UK ones. Little do people know but the French are active in Mali, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Kosovo, they also have bases in the UAE, Djibouti, Somalia, etc. their offensive capabilities are great and they are a nuclear power. However, the Turks would ultimately prevail in a confrontation, but how far is France willing to go? and how far is Erdogan willing to confront. Interesting times.......

This development is very odd, I didn't foresee the French moving into Syria in this capacity. Given that the US is pulling out, another western like minded power will step in to balance the influence. I don't think the West will allow Russia, Iran and Turkey to do with Syria as they please. Even though a powerful military, the French are the most capable military in Europe, far exceeding German capacities and slightly exceeding the UK ones. Little do people know but the French are active in Mali, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Kosovo, they also have bases in the UAE, Djibouti, Somalia, etc. their offensive capabilities are great and they are a nuclear power. However, the Turks would ultimately prevail in a confrontation, but how far is France willing to go? and how far is Erdogan willing to confront. Interesting times.......
I would LOVE to confront the French, if they dare to attack us. I am sure most of Turks would think the same.And our army is capable to smash them easily... It does not have anything to do with Erdoğan, btw.

France didn't move in. Strange choice of words from you :)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...084a1666987_story.html?utm_term=.b51ee13c4eaa

I would LOVE to confront the French, if they dare to attack us. I am sure most of Turks would think the same.And our army is capable to smash them easily... It does not have anything to do with Erdoğan, btw.

Nobody talks of attacking Turkey. France didn't confirm to send any other troops other than the special forces it already has there and who are acting within the framework of the international coalition. However,if Turkey is crazy enough to engage in a frontal confrontation with other NATO forces present there,they wouldn't hesitate to protect their soldiers from any kind of attack. France has rafale jets based at Prince Hassan airbase in Jordan who are ready to protect those on the ground. Not to add the US forces based in the region.

Rafale spotted by ISIS over Al Hasakah governorate. :)

gf.jpg

Not to add the US forces based in the region.
US is gonna withdraw it's forces from Syria soon, so you won't have any mama to hide behind. Without US and Russian blockage, there is no force in Syria to stop Turkey attack Terrorist PKK scum.

Collateral damage on french troops would make us sad, of course. We would forget in few days. No one would go into depression for few french.

US is gonna withdraw it's forces from Syria soon, so you won't have any mama to hide behind. Without US and Russian blockage, there is no force in Syria to stop Turkey attack Terrorist PKK scum.

Collateral damage on french troops would make us sad, of course. We would forget in few days. No one would go into depression for few french.

Trump's claims are ambiguous and go against what his administration and military advisors advocate,they know very well that's what the Iranians,Russians and Syrians (and in another way Turks) badly want. That's silly to think they're just going to give up their influence in Syria.

Nobody talks of attacking Turkey...

You are out of your mind. I'm just speechless. How low can you be? After all the horrors those monster caused all the pain and suffering, you have the face to come here. Shame...

Nobody talks of attacking Turkey. France didn't confirm to send any other troops other than the special forces it already has there and who are acting within the framework of the international coalition. However,if Turkey is crazy enough to engage in a frontal confrontation with other NATO forces present there,they wouldn't hesitate to protect their soldiers from any kind of attack. France has rafale jets based at Prince Hassan airbase in Jordan who are ready to protect those on the ground. Not to add the US forces based in the region.

Rafale spotted by ISIS over Al Hasakah governorate. :)

View attachment 462810
Go away and get some fresh air before starting your fallacy.
"French rafales would protect french troops if Turkey....". LoL.
Turkey everyday shells onto soil where your "leşyoners" hiden. You have been late.
Fresh Macron is dwelling on how to resolve his step he did erraticaly.

You are out of your mind. I'm just speechless. How low can you be? After all the horrors those monster caused all the pain and suffering, you have the face to come here. Shame...

You said ;

[I would LOVE to confront the French, if they dare to attack us.]

I told you in nobody in France has ever talked of attacking Turkey,so what are you talking about ?

Trump's claims are ambiguous

What "ambiguous"? o_O Lmao he openly said that.

How much more clear could one human be :lol: US president, according to law, is Commander in Chief and his orders in military terms are the final order you could find in military hierarchy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom