What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Or we can battle our own fight. No need to push kurds into death.

I am also confused and don’t understand our Neighbor. There is nothing they can benefit from Syria engagement.

Germans need to go to war again...

Guess who just cut the funding for YPG/PKK border security force :what:

"URGENT The Wall Street Journal: Trump has ordered the freezing of more than $ 200 million in US funding in Syria"

What is going on? Did Macron know about Trump's decision? This could be the reason why France wants to strengthen her involvement in Syria. Trying to fill the gap? The US is just the most unreliable country and ally on this planet.

/// https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-freezes-funds-for-syrian-recovery-signaling-pullback-1522449642

Was this money meant for PKK?

Last edited:
Or we can battle our own fight. No need to push kurds into death.

I am also confused and don’t understand our Neighbor. There is nothing they can benefit from Syria engagement.
I recommend you to investigate about Macron's background. How, why and by whom he was supported until he became president?

He reminds me the first days of Erdogan and the support he got. (I am not talking about support of people who vote)

What is going on? Did Macron know about Trump's decision? This could be the reason why France wants to strengthen her involvement in Syria. Trying to fill the gap? The US is just the most unreliable country and ally on this planet.

/// https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-freezes-funds-for-syrian-recovery-signaling-pullback-1522449642

Was this money meant for PKK?
İf macron didnt support pkk, somebodies would support them. They could be russians, dutchs, africans, thais but somebodies would support.

Germans need to go to war again...
To war For what? Germany takes enough its share from worlds wealth.
One of the richest country, citizens have highest GDP.
Third biggest exporter in the world .
İt is Russia fights to take its share from cake.

You guys are too focused on France and US, this operation will go ahead anyway its just a matter of negotiation and time, maybe the PKK is threatening EU member countries and they have many MP's who have high population of PKK Kurds who are pushing them to be vocal about Turkish ops, its just for votes people.

Afrin has still just finished, it will take some time to redeploy but be sure we are coming for Northern Syria next!

They can keep Raqqa. As long as they are not close to the Turkish border.

Tensions between Arabs and YPG/PKK are rising there anyway, Raqqa is still a pile of rubble with almost no effort to reconstruct the destroyed city. Also, the local population is STILL recovering bodies from the ruins caused by American artillery and airstrikes.

The USA and their allies are more concerned with building bases in the oil fields of Deir Ezzor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom