What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I express my complete support for Turkish army to make some French fries out of French forces. This Napoleon wannabe Emmanuel Macron has no business in there.

When did the French enter and in what capacity? ( sorry have not been able to regularly follow updates )

When did the French enter and in what capacity? ( sorry have not been able to regularly follow updates )

It's been a few years already since French special forces were deployed to train and assist Kurdish forces in the fight against ISIS. France did not confirm to send any other troops,despite some Kurdish claims.

Turkey's action is actually embarrassing its European allies and the US,the reason their response is ambiguous. An ally (Turkey) is attacking another ally (Kurdish forces) who were an indispensable partner in the fight against ISIS. You just can't dump one or another.

Or we can battle our own fight. No need to push kurds into death.

I am also confused and don’t understand our Neighbor. There is nothing they can benefit from Syria engagement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom