What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Everyone knows the french cheese boys are best at surrendering when the going gets tough

Everyone knows the french cheese boys are best at surrendering when the going gets tough

As if the Iranians had the balls to fight,only good at sending broke @ss shia mercenaries from other countries to death trap. :lol:

man guys it'S enough stop the anti french discusssion it brings nothing you wont change their heart..

As if the Iranians had the balls to fight,only good at sending broke @ss shia mercenaries from other countries to death trap. :lol:
My low quality bait seems to have caught a french cheese boy :victory:. And a delusional french cheese boy at that since he thinks im Iranian, Wow this was too easy :omghaha:
e9d.jpg

Last edited:

The French Government announced today that it is imposing a ban on the use of fireworks at Euro Disney. The decision comes the day after a nightly fireworks display at the park, located just 30 miles outside of Paris, caused the soldiers at a nearby French Army garrison to surrender to a group of Czech tourists.

The French Government announced today that it is imposing a ban on the use of fireworks at Euro Disney. The decision comes the day after a nightly fireworks display at the park, located just 30 miles outside of Paris, caused the soldiers at a nearby French Army garrison to surrender to a group of Czech tourists.
:omghaha: The french should really include 'we surrender' in its national anthem since it seems to be a national sport sport at this point :omghaha:

My low quality bait seems to have caught a french cheese boy :victory:. And a delusional french cheese boy at that since he thinks im Iranian, Wow this was too easy :omghaha:
e9d.jpg

Why are you hiding your true colors fam ? Are you ashamed ? Hiding behind an Australian flag. Pathetic. :-)

Soon Frenchs will become paranoid in their homeland , if they support and hire terrorists in syria. Freshman Macron couldnt comprimise this for kurds.
Soon they are going to leave us with their big brother in syria.

Why are you hiding your true colors fam ? Are you ashamed ? Hiding behind an Australian flag. Pathetic. :-)
İ dont like personal dissents but who you are? İ dont think your ethnicity is french.

This french cheese boy seems to be triggered and now is resorting to have some personal interest in me :ashamed::lol: Im sorry but I got to reject you, not that interested in French cheese boys. But if you insist you can get the admin to Ip check me. :partay:

Reports of US forces sending reinforcements and materiel to Manbij and possibly joined by French SOF (not sure).

Our "allies"

Back
Top Bottom