What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The danger of allying with brainless Islamists. I hope these baboons won't put us into trouble. If relations with Russia break down our ability to maneuver will be zeroed. We have to keep in mind that operation olive branch was possible because Russia switched off their s400.

Valla as long as they slaughter PKK/PYD, no matter for me.

I don't see any problem. Any proxy force on the ground that acts against Turkey's will, would be easily flattened by Russian airforce. Proxy without Turkish support has no real power, nor has any meaning to be a threat towards Russian army.

The danger of allying with brainless Islamists. I hope these baboons won't put us into trouble. If relations with Russia break down our ability to maneuver will be zeroed. We have to keep in mind that operation olive branch was possible because Russia switched off their s400.
"Brainless Islamist"... Sometimes I ask myself...how few among you think FSA is...
FSA and Turkey have common goals and Different ones...
North Syria is not Turkey Territories...
FSA need Turkey and Turkey need FSA in this Syrian Conflict...

FSA or any rebels groups in Syria lived and survived 7+ years of 24/7 of War...
Opening another front is not a problem with them... it's life 101 out there...

FSA joined Turkey op in Afrin with in "mind" the possibility to retake what was stolen 2 years ago...
Now, if Turkey can't delivery a "shared" promise... Therefore They will act alone... isn't that normal?
Every Syrian in North Syria+Idlib+South Syria... have lost too much to back down or listen blindly... As many have said in those past years "We will die... together or alone... But One thing is sure...We will die trying"

Whatever FSA actually engage in retaking Tel Rifaat or not... Time will tell...

Last edited:
"Brainless Islamist"... Sometimes I ask myself...how few among you think FSA is...
FSA and Turkey have common goals and Different ones...
North Syria is not Turkey Territories...
FSA need Turkey and Turkey need FSA in this Syrian Conflict...

FSA or any rebels groups in Syria lived and survived 7+ years of 24/7 of War...
Opening another front is not a problem with them... it's life 101 out there...

FSA joined Turkey op in Afrin with in "mind" the possibility to retake what was stolen 2 years ago...
Now, if Turkey can't delivery a "shared" promise... Therefore They will act alone... isn't that normal?
Every Syrian in North Syria+Idlib+South Syria... have lost too much to back down or listen blindly... As many have said in those past years "We will die... together or alone... But One thing is sure...We will die trying"

Whatever FSA actually engage in retaking Tel Rifaat or not... Time will tell...

Stop talking sh#t....

In north they survived thanks to Turkey, in other places because the SAA had other priorities and they were already pocketed.

If FSA want to go alone, they can lets see how many inches they take over without the help of Turkey. PKK & SAA would have run over FSA a long time ago if it wasn't Turkey. There equipment, experience and training today is thanks to Turkey.

As for FSA turning guns on Turkey? well say good by to them and welcome to Turkish Golan heights.

It shows very well who the Russians are. Logic and behaviour of Russians cant be comprehended by us. Their accounts really dangerous.
Also it might be temprorary , Russians just want to see us their theeth while their diplomats being expelled.
if Turkey expells Russian diplomats, Turkey will forget Syria.

Stop talking sh#t....

In north they survived thanks to Turkey, in other places because the SAA had other priorities and they were already pocketed.

If FSA want to go alone, they can lets see how many inches they take over without the help of Turkey. PKK & SAA would have run over FSA a long time ago if it wasn't Turkey. There equipment, experience and training today is thanks to Turkey.

As for FSA turning guns on Turkey? well say good by to them and welcome to Turkish Golan heights.
You answer is as retarded as your thinking...
Can you point out where I stated FSA turning gun to Turkey?
FSA is still "sovereign" to do what it want...

As for FSA surviving without Turkey... is also not entirely true...
It's Mostly SAA and allies who are so weak to do their job... look at East ghouta ...7 years... and still can't take it fully...

Turkey helped greatly in FSA fights that's something no one can deny...but Making it Turkey alone is not true... THey, till this day...the one fighting... since 2011... and since then... Turkey was "ammunition" support... Only recently TR took a deeper stance in Syria..;with PKK threat...

Last edited:
It shows very well who the Russians are. Logic and behaviour of Russians cant be comprehended by us. Their accounts really dangerous.
Also it might be temprorary , Russians just want to see us their theeth while their diplomats being expelled.
if Turkey expells Russian diplomats, Turkey will forget Syria.

Why would Turkey expel Russian diplomats? wtf

Why would Turkey expel Russian diplomats? wtf
All NATO allies countries started to expel russian diplomats after UK. Turkey is also supposed to protest assasination of Russian intelligence.

EDIT: from 28 countries app 160 russian diplomats have been expelled.

Turkey is also supposed to protest assasination of Russian intelligence.
Turkey doesn't recognise assasination as "Russian-made crime", our government declared that "this crime should be enlightened with courts", that means we will only follow court decisions, not some bloodthirsty governments in Europe.

the reason of Russians not leaving Tel afat might be Influence of USA into FSA ?? Maybe USA started ruling FSA?Why not. According the last speech of Trump about Syria is interesting.
FSA has stated message which neglects Turkey.

the reason of Russians not leaving Tel afat might be Influence of USA into FSA ?? Maybe USA started ruling FSA?Why not. According the last speech of Trump about Syria is interesting.
Or Maybe the Russians wanted something in Exchange of Tel Rifaat and Turkey didn't accept.
Maybe IR/ASSad pressured more than the average...
Who knows.

I think they have control over the groups in the south in Al Tanf. They have limited power in Idlib after Operation Euphrates Shield. I am worried about the situation in Al Tanf as some sources are claiming that heavy equipment is being sent to the area.

Or Maybe the Russians wanted something in Exchange of Tel Rifaat and Turkey didn't accept.
Maybe IR/ASSad pressured more than the average...
Who knows.
They want more harsh actions against HTS.

Back
Top Bottom