What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Iraq isn't against it... They were news of mutual agreement for a co-op.
As for FSA... if they are gone...who's gonna fight? is Turkey ready to mobilize Dozens of thousands of troops to fight in Manbij or elsewhere in Syria? and Against the US?

Remember who is your "ONLY" ally in Syria... Except FSA... EVERYONE is against Turkey... whatever it's RU/US/IR/ASSad/YPG etc...
And you remember that if Turkey wants FSA will be non existent. So everybody must know its place. You are trying to put me out of control with speculations that Tal Rifat will not be captured and I will say it to you for a 100th time NEGOTIATIONS ARE STILL GOING AND NOTHING IS SURE. WHEN WE DONT HAVE OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION THAT TAL RIFAT IS STAYING UNDER YPG-SAA CONTROL ITS STILL A SPCULATION! I am talking about negotiations you are provoking me by saying obvious things like the situation with US and Russia and that Iraq is not OK for Turkey to do an operation in Qandil. Go and provoke the trolls in the Middle East section.

And you remember that if Turkey wants FSA will be non existent.
Are you implying that FSA existence since 2011... has everything to do with Turkey? and therefore their End is also linked to Turkey?
FSA is not your lambda proxy... where if they get cut off...they die... please don't fall in this mindset... Rebels ARE the only group who stayed alive despite 24/7 War... and non stop Airstrikes...
Few Guys with AKs and looted equipments are still keeping RU/IR and ASSad in check...

And you remember that if Turkey wants FSA will be non existent. So everybody must know its place. You are trying to put me out of control with speculations that Tal Rifat will not be captured and I will say it to you for a 100th time NEGOTIATIONS ARE STILL GOING AND NOTHING IS SURE. WHEN WE DONT HAVE OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION THAT TAL RIFAT IS STAYING UNDER YPG-SAA CONTROL ITS STILL A SPCULATION! I am talking about negotiations you are provoking me by saying obvious things like the situation with US and Russia and that Iraq is not OK for Turkey to do an operation in Qandil. Go and provoke the trolls in the Middle East section.

Where did I spoke about Qandil op? you brought out Iraq...so I answered.
As for Tel Rifaat, I clearly stated the "IF" later on...

Anyway, let's end it here, I don't want to heat up the debate, on a misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Are you implying that FSA existence since 2011... has everything to do with Turkey? and therefore their End is also linked to Turkey?
FSA is not your lambda proxy... where if they get cut off...they die... please don't fall in this mindset... Rebels ARE the only group who stayed alive despite 24/7 War... and non stop Airstrikes...
Few Guys with AKs and looted equipments are still keeping RU/IR and ASSad in check...

Where did I speak about Qandil op? you brought out Iraq...
As for Tel Rifaat, I clearly stated the "IF"...
With your "IF"s you are pissing us off dude. Stop with your imaginary shit about Tal Rifat and trying to question Turkey's efforts to make everything possible because at the moment the biggest supporter of the opposition is Turkey. Stop talking like Turkey is nobody in Syria and like Turkey is nothing without FSA. Restrain from such comments because you are simply provoking us and I swear that I am close to my first ban here. Your "IF"s are just NOT REAL and pure imagination. We don't care if you are pessimistic or not.

With your "IF"s you are pissing us off dude. Stop with your imaginary shit about Tal Rifat and trying to question Turkey's efforts to make everything possible because at the moment the biggest supporter of the opposition is Turkey. Stop talking like Turkey is nobody in Syria and like Turkey is nothing without FSA. Restrain from such comments because you are simply provoking us and I swear that I am close to my first ban here. Your "IF"s are just NOT REAL and pure imagination. We don't care if you are pessimistic or not.
I will be sad, if you are banned.
You shouldn't take it personally, it's just an exchange based on "Reports".
Nothing more, nothing less.

With your "IF"s you are pissing us off dude. Stop with your imaginary shit
He is a known bullshitter in Turkish defence section, he always give statements that are fake and somehow get away with that. He probably bribed a mod out, i mean he openly threatens you with a ban after he bullshitted and busted out o_O

He is a known bullshitter in Turkish defence section, he always give statements that are fake and somehow get away with that. He probably bribed a mod out, i mean he openly threatens you with a ban after he bullshitted and busted out o_O
I know what he is meaning but I dont like the way he is constructing it. This was the closest call to lose control not only on PDF but also in real life from long time because normally I have nerves from steel and I am not angering myself just like that. By the method of his construction I am sure he is just perfect manipulator and a man who know how to get what he wants in real life and its not always a negative point. I give him credit for that :D

keep-calm-say-woosah.png

I know what he is meaning but I dont like the way he is constructing it. This was the closest call to lose control not only on PDF but also in real life from long time because normally I have nerves from steel and I am not angering myself just like that. By the method of his construction I am sure he is just perfect manipulator and a man who know how to get what he wants in real life and its not always a negative point. I give him credit for that :D

keep-calm-say-woosah.png

I never meant anything bad against you, it was just an "exchange", I saw you getting too much involved in it, that's why I let it end and let slide some "Overboard comments".
And you are giving, me too much credits... really.

I'm just a simple Psychopathologist in Real life.

I never meant anything bad against you, it was just an "exchange", I saw you getting too much involved in it, that's why I let it end and let slide some "Overboard comments".

WOW! I didn't expected that you are psychopathologist. I am not sure if you are doing it on purpose or not but you are really talented in manipulation by provocation *note not in a bad way. I am sure in real life you know how to take what you want from somebody. Like me in the puberty with my mother :D I hope General Akar and
the National Security Council is watching you so they give you Tal Rifat just in order to stop you from continuing these kind of posts :D Please at the end tell us that if we don't march to Halab, Mosul and Kirkuk we will betray our partners on the ground so they become angry and give us also these cities :laugh::laugh::laugh: I understand your demands but actually we are not the ones that decides if Tal Rifat will be taken or not so don't expose us on that wave of making us feel guilty for that because you will most likely get this type of answers. Rude and impolite. You are provoking the proud in us and we Turks are proud people generally that are taking these kind of values more serious than the most of the people and when you sound like you are challenging us the results will most likely be not so positive. I am telling this to you because I don't want to see you offended by anybody here so keep that in mind. We are aware of the situation and we need support and not bashing and especially when its to early to conclude anything. Also keep in mind that maybe warriors on the ground are reading our messages so we must keep the environment as positive as possible in order to keep our own morale and the morale of the hypothetical unknown warriors that are reading this. Its to early for that kind of thinking. I want to see flying Assad and Iranian backed militias fly around Tal Rifat even more than you but lets see.

Some people don't get it. We aren't in negotiations with Assad. We are dealing with Russia. The Turkish government is still discussing this topic with Moscow.
However, just like Turkey needs Russian support in Syria to some degree, the Russians also have some demands from Turkey.

And today, believe me, Russia is planning her next move: conquering Hama. They want assistance from Turkey in exchange for Tell Rıfat.

It isn't a coincidence that Assad captured Allepo and Ghouta during our ES and OB ops.

WOW! I didn't expected that you are psychopathologist. I am not sure if you are doing it on purpose or not but you are really talented in manipulation by provocation *note not in a bad way. I am sure in real life you know how to take what you want from somebody. Like me in the puberty with my mother :D I hope General Akar and
the National Security Council is watching you so they give you Tal Rifat just in order to stop you from continuing these kind of posts :D Please at the end tell us that if we don't march to Halab, Mosul and Kirkuk we will betray our partners on the ground so they become angry and give us also these cities :laugh::laugh::laugh: I understand your demands but actually we are not the ones that decides if Tal Rifat will be taken or not so don't expose us on that wave of making us feel guilty for that because you will most likely get this type of answers. Rude and impolite. You are provoking the proud in us and we Turks are proud people generally that are taking these kind of values more serious than the most of the people and when you sound like you are challenging us the results will most likely be not so positive. I am telling this to you because I don't want to see you offended by anybody here so keep that in mind. We are aware of the situation and we need support and not bashing and especially when its to early to conclude anything. Also keep in mind that maybe warriors on the ground are reading our messages so we must keep the environment as positive as possible in order to keep our own morale and the morale of the hypothetical unknown warriors that are reading this. Its to early for that kind of thinking. I want to see flying Assad and Iranian backed militias fly around Tal Rifat even more than you but lets see.

Somehow his views and english reminds me of @Bismarck

uh, no Bismarck wants "sources" and such.

Hannibal just follows his own thoughts to an end and causes angst when he share his dubious conclusions which kinda pushes some wrong buttons because he's just jumping to conclusion that aren't positive for TR in anyway.

imo.

uh, no Bismarck wants "sources" and such.

Hannibal just follows his own thoughts to an end and causes angst when he share his dubious conclusions which kinda pushes some wrong buttons because he's just jumping to conclusion that aren't positive for TR in anyway.

imo.
I go by "journalist" statement...

But many want THE official statement from Turkey gov... and that is understandable...
But remember TR gov do not say everything...
Remember when they said nothing about Tel RIfaat being in or out of OB op... and later on we heard and SAw that it wasn't in the plan from the beginning...

Same goes for any countries in the world... many "News" are put to the public via Journalist "voices"... and later on "validated or not" by official statement...when "most of time" the pressure is building up... or facts are on the table...

Back
Top Bottom