What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Well, sadly for you i am not a troll. I am just a turkish citizen like you i suppose. The difference is that i am a realist. I look to future and i dont like what i see. Hopefully you guys are right and WE (as turkish citizens right) will be victorious against pkk both in syria and turkey. But i doubt that.

About the flag. I am just telling you what international community will think if you do that. But i guess you dont realise the importance of it. Btw you should check yourself if you cant appreciate your soldiers without the flag. Do it like i do. Be sorry.

Traitors hiding under different flag only don’t want to see Turkish flag waving on a land secured from terrorists. Be a real man first and tell me who you are before I punish you...

There was a more interesting evidence. English hallmark had been erased and re-written into persian.
İt will lead this assumption: ammunitions had been made in another country then they were sent to İran!
Thanks to @Sinan
View attachment 460225
WTF serial number in English but painted in persian:)

Is it the supposedly serial number or ''indigenous'' military arsenal of Mullahs that leads you couple into that assumption?

Let's make it a fact for you couple?(feel free to call in the ones who speak via you couple)(düştüğünüz durumun bile farkında değilsiniz, üzücü, bir de savunmaya geçmezsiniz umarım... sad to see you in this position, hope to not see in defending it as well)

P.S.: the Mullah-backed factual situations in Syria are put aside.

Last edited:
Why are you people so narrow minded. Like you literally cant use your brain? Or do you not want to use it? Me not wanting our flag on syrian land doesnt mean the flag itself bothers me. Like is that so hard to understand? I am starting to feel like you are 12. It isnt that hard to understand people. Gaining land is not a benefitial. Do you understand this. Use translate if its too hard for you. GAINING LAND ISNT BENEFITIAL. It wont make turkey stronger, it wont make pkk weaker, if anything it will cause more problems. It will help USA though, thats for sure. I guess you want to help USA. It seems to me that you are more like a pkk troll than i am. Hmm.
You are being picky. We had a job to do and we did it. It’s a moment of pride and it’s time to ride the wave of victory - if anything at least for our soilders who gave their lives. Stop exaggerating the meaning of raising a flag. It doesn’t mean we have taken over Syria or aim to conquer the ME. It’s a fair statement to our enemies. You’re worried about what the rest of the world thinks - they’ll get over it and fcvk em if they don’t...

hm... Trollhunter must really suck at explaining his/her thoughts. From what little I've read I get the feeling that some turks here wants to grab Syria, and Trollhunter is saying leave it's full of ugly things.

Raising the flag is sign that we've captured locations, that is how it has been since the dark ages. It doesn't mean anything and the foreign media doesn't make a fuss about raising the flag either.

What's a bigger problem is the video CNN has shown on their site, and what else might pop up. It's difficult to say that no civilian was harmed, since bombs are bigger and doesn't care who is close by. bullets are a bit easier to control in that regard.

Now that we've captured Afrin, and the mopping operation is ongoing, we will have to rebuild it immediately, and help the wounded. It's a PR war and we're pretty bad at it.

Even the Greeks are happy that we're cleaning up in Syria because they have a lot of leeway to do many things in the Aegean sea. I'd like to see RTE show us that isn't the case, having a boat sailing around isn't proof enough. claim those islands that are in the dark or has been source for problems, and end it.

Well, sadly for you i am not a troll. I am just a turkish citizen like you i suppose. The difference is that i am a realist. I look to future and i dont like what i see. Hopefully you guys are right and WE (as turkish citizens right) will be victorious against pkk both in syria and turkey. But i doubt that.

About the flag. I am just telling you what international community will think if you do that. But i guess you dont realise the importance of it. Btw you should check yourself if you cant appreciate your soldiers without the flag. Do it like i do.

1) You are against the Turkish flag in Syria and that makes you a realist? :cheesy:
2) 2018 is a hard year for PKK, Afrin --> Manbij --> Operations in Turkey --> future Operation with Iraq.
3) I give a f.ck about the International Community and what they think.
4) "if you can't appreciate your Soldiers without the flag" :omghaha:
As long the
Turkey.gif
are there ASSad can do nothing.

You really sound like a PKK fanboy/far left "turkish citizen".

This may be taken the wrong way by Turks, but at the end this is about closing a prod into Turkey by the Syrian border. PKK is an issue, but annexing Afrin means Turkey can finally have a “straight” border with Syria.

The mountainous terrain surrounding Afrin also provies a natural Border and high ground to watch in from.

It might also suit to launch another “anti PKK” operation west and push the line to Ras al Basit.

The public may not want this narrative but it id actually in Turkish long term interests to annex these areas under one pretext or another.

After all, modern day Syria wasn’t actually created by Syrians or Arabs as much as British ministers carving up the ottoman caliphate

Honestly i could care less about Turkey. The Status quo in the Aegean benefits Greece not Turkey so its wise from our side to be on the defensive
Then accept it instead of wasting everyones time by sticking to 12nm claim which is not realistic anyways.

Then accept it instead of wasting everyones time by sticking to 12nm claim which is not realistic anyways.

What's the point of asking him to accept it, when he doesn't have any influence on the political matter ?

It's politics, and nothing we as forum nerds should waste time on. If Turkey defies the 12nm we should build lighthouses to mark our territories more permanent. I haven't researched, but have we done that on any of the islets ?

YPG honestly think they can take on a industrialized mechanized army that has tanks, planes, drones and the whole lot.

YPG got exposed without US airplanes they are nothing more than standing chickens.

YPG honestly think they can take on a industrialized mechanized army that has tanks, planes, drones and the whole lot.

YPG got exposed without US airplanes they are nothing more than standing chickens.

Without US or Russia... YPG,Mullahs,Assad are all the same.

A simple map of before/after US or Russia will show the reality for the dreamers in front of the giant mirror.

Traitors hiding under different flag only don’t want to see Turkish flag waving on a land secured from terrorists. Be a real man first and tell me who you are before I punish you...

Not really. I love my country. You just dont understand my love of it.

You are being picky. We had a job to do and we did it. It’s a moment of pride and it’s time to ride the wave of victory - if anything at least for our soilders who gave their lives. Stop exaggerating the meaning of raising a flag. It doesn’t mean we have taken over Syria or aim to conquer the ME. It’s a fair statement to our enemies. You’re worried about what the rest of the world thinks - they’ll get over it and fcvk em if they don’t...
h

Yes i am worried about the rest of the world. I dont want people to think Turkey invades syria.

Yes, maybe i exaggerated the meaning of it. But i am worried about the future. Thats all

Your country is ...?
Turkey ofcourse. What did you think it was?

hm... Trollhunter must really suck at explaining his/her thoughts. From what little I've read I get the feeling that some turks here wants to grab Syria, and Trollhunter is saying leave it's full of ugly things.

Raising the flag is sign that we've captured locations, that is how it has been since the dark ages. It doesn't mean anything and the foreign media doesn't make a fuss about raising the flag either.

What's a bigger problem is the video CNN has shown on their site, and what else might pop up. It's difficult to say that no civilian was harmed, since bombs are bigger and doesn't care who is close by. bullets are a bit easier to control in that regard.

Now that we've captured Afrin, and the mopping operation is ongoing, we will have to rebuild it immediately, and help the wounded. It's a PR war and we're pretty bad at it.

Even the Greeks are happy that we're cleaning up in Syria because they have a lot of leeway to do many things in the Aegean sea. I'd like to see RTE show us that isn't the case, having a boat sailing around isn't proof enough. claim those islands that are in the dark or has been source for problems, and end it.

Pretty much this.

Back
Top Bottom