What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

According to western media:
Kurds are brave.....
Kurds are best warrior in the middle east....
Kurds are most effective fighters against ISIS...
Kurdish women are best warrior in the world...
Only Kurds are liberal and democratic and pro western in the middle east...
Only Kurds are trustworthy.....
bla bla bla.......................
The real fact:
They are good athlete who can run faster....

NB: No offense against peaceful kurds who hate american, european and zionist terrorists.
You could have used "YPG/PKK/PYD" instead of Kurds.

I dont care about emotions behind it. If your statement is that you are not there to divide syria then you shouldnt act otherwise. Planting fsa and turkish flag in afrin wont help your goals. You just mske things worst with syrian government. Like it wasnt bad enough. And with that this war wont end. Which is bad for Turkey but good for USA. But it seems like everyone here thinks we are fighting USA.
Syrian Government has no "Legitimacy" anymore... They're non-existent...

I dont care about emotions behind it. If your statement is that you are not there to divide syria then you shouldnt act otherwise. Planting fsa and turkish flag in afrin wont help your goals. You just mske things worst with syrian government. Like it wasnt bad enough. And with that this war wont end. Which is bad for Turkey but good for USA. But it seems like everyone here thinks we are fighting USA.
Then what you purpose to raise a regime flag there? There is no point to discuss with someone who is being affected by the Turkish flag raised above the place of completed objective for which at least 45 Turkish soldiers gave their lives. The Turkish flag will always be up there no matter if you like it or not. We will raise it in Kandil also. I hope you enjoy :)

Last edited:
Says who? A defence forum member on internet. No thanks, i will stick with reality.

If you like it or not, we will raise our flag everywhere our Soldiers fight.
Turkey.gif

Last edited:
Then what you purpose to raise a regime flag there? There is no point to discuss with someone who is being affected by the Turkish flag raised above the place of completed objective for which at least 45 Turkish soldiers gave their lives. The Turkish flag will always be up there no matter if you like it or not. We will raise it in Kandil also. I hope you enjoy :)

Because it is syrian land? Because you dont want to divide it? Because you want to end the terror? Stop thinking with your heart and start thinking with your brain. If we keep doing this syria will divide in 3 which is what USA wants. USA that supports terrorists that are against us. Get it? And btw who are "you"?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom