What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Pls god they are this stupid *fingers crossed* :)

--Indication of tactical genius:
They dig holes under olive trees.
They get in that hole.
They use an umbrella to prevent detection.
They die in that hole.

-- Indication of tactical genius 2:
They burn tires in front of their hiding spot to block UAV vision. They got bombednext to that smoke signal which supposedly protect them!

-- Indication of strategic genius:
They trust USA!

Conclusion:
They are extremly intelligent; when compared to cockroaches. Even they run faster than cockroaches.

Well done Turkish army afrin captured with great success, ALLAHUEKBER!

PKK rats again fleed like cowards!

Afrin operation was like cat mouse game for Turkish army, we just have used about 2500 soldiers over there but we have half million army personels... Next step can be tal rifat and manbic.

change demographics now resettle about 500k refugees in afrin and manbitch and the reast east of euprathes

To me this Afrin op has been, more than pride and tragedy and war. It has been more about comedy. This whole situation is just comically funny.
Turkey's attack was like a lion entering a chicken shed. The chickens and their friends the geese knew them as fierce warriors because the chickens were in close proximity when their OWNER , the Shepherd was stomping a snake with some of the worlds most advanced and powerful sticks. The chickens not only managed to fool everyone else with their story of courage, but sadly they went too far and believed their own fairytales. They had been preparing themselves for the lion attack for years by piling up pieces of hay against the door and even managed to convince themselves that the lion will never make it through the 1 meter high hay stack. They even openly threaten and goad the lion from their little windows. Then one day The lion has nothing more interesting to do and decides to pay the little faggots a visit. He beheads and Swallows 6-8 chickens before anyone even knows what happened. Then mass panic and screaming begins, the chickens start flying around like, well chickens. Other chickens in neighboring countries also start screaming out of panic, disbelief and more disbelief. At the end 5-6 chickens manage to escape through the windows and the doors. Some are trapped by the hay stack that they built against the lion, 6-7 more are just trampled by the lion without even knowing it. Meanwhile one of the chickens who barely escaped to the next shed threatens that the two chicke s hiding in the previous shed will peck the lion to death with their beaks.
I should probably write a book.

No i am not. Our army looks very unprofessional with moves like this. This isnt 16th century.
It have nothing to do with the professionalism of the soldier. It have to do with the respect for the blood of the martyrs that have fallen dreaming to see that flag over that place. When I saw the flag up there I was so happy that I can't explain it to you. The flag that is symbol of my nation and my country of which the color is made by the blood of all the known and unknown heroes that died and sacrificed themselves in order to make us see that flag rising high in the skies and it was there causing in the enemies fear and giving them the message which our nation gave them on the same date 102 years ago. The flag is not something to be kept secret and not to be shown and especially after this kind of big victory. In 16th century and in 2018 the flag is still the same and its importance and I will be suspicious in the one claiming the opposite.

The white and scarlet ornament for blue skies...
The bridal gown for a sister, the last cover for a martyr,
Glimmering and glittering, undulating with wind, my flag,
I've read your legend, I'll write your legend.

I'll dig the grave for him
Who doesn't look at you with my eyes.
I'll ruin the nest of the bird
Which flies away without greeting you.

Wherever you undulate, there is no fear, no sorrow...
Give me, give me a place under your shadow.
Who cares if it is not morning, if days don't break,
The light of your star and crescent is enough for the country.

When war led us to snow-capped mountains
We warmed in your redness;
When war led us mountains to deserts,
We took shelter in your shade.

You, now languid, waving with winds;
The pigeon of peace, the eagle of war...
My flower that blooms in lofty places
I was born beneath you,
I'll die underneath you.

My history, my honor, my poetry, my all;
Choose in the world anywhere:
Wherever you want to be fixed on,
Tell me that I may plant you there!

MY COUNTRY-MY FLAG-MY HONOR

TSK has detected and neutralized over 3,500 terrorists with its superior discovery, surveillance and intelligence ability and striking power in a very short time.Thanks to this power,ypg/pkk is paralyzed and could not even use their own weapons.Other armies should take lessons from Tsk.
Photos from Afrin City Center
M60T-Fırat tanks

https://i.hizliresim.com/9m7Dd8.jpg

https://i.hizliresim.com/MdZav9.jpg
Kirpi Mraps with Aselsan's Sarp-Dual and Jammer

https://i.hizliresim.com/gOG9qN.jpg
https://i.hizliresim.com/QVnp7g.jpg
SAT(Navy Sof) and Türk Komandosu

https://i.hizliresim.com/qGDJWq.jpg

Last edited:
According to western media:
Kurds are brave.....
Kurds are best warrior in the middle east....
Kurds are most effective fighters against ISIS...
Kurdish women are best warrior in the world...
Only Kurds are liberal and democratic and pro western in the middle east...
Only Kurds are trustworthy.....
bla bla bla.......................
The real fact:
They are good athlete who can run faster....

NB: No offense against peaceful kurds who hate american, european and zionist terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom