What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Afrin’in 1 kilometre doğusunda, terör örgütü PKK/PYD’nin yer altına gizlenmiş cephaneliği ele geçirildi. 9 bölümden oluşan cephanelikte, çok sayıda patlayıcı ve silah bulundu.
1f4bb.png
@Haberturk

Translated from Turkish by Microsoft
1 kilometer east of Afrin, the terrorist organization PKK/PYD concealed underground arsenal was seized. In the nine-part arsenal, numerous explosives and weapons were found. @Haberturk

DYj3gliW4AA41ze.jpg

DYj3glhXcAA0pqO.jpg

DYj3gloXcAAeyr9.jpg

DYj3glkXUAE8Hux.jpg

Destroying the statue was a mistake tho, twitter accounts close to Kurds are already comparing it with what ISIS did to other statues. I would understand if it had any links to PKK symbols but from what I understand it has no links to them whatsoever. And the rebels themselves screaming "Allah-u Ekber" every two seconds doesn't help the cause either.
They threatened us that they will built one in Ankara.

Are they planning to expand toward Tel Rifaat and North East or is it just North West (Afrin, Idlib etc)?

Last edited:
Afrin’in 1 kilometre doğusunda, terör örgütü PKK/PYD’nin yer altına gizlenmiş cephaneliği ele geçirildi. 9 bölümden oluşan cephanelikte, çok sayıda patlayıcı ve silah bulundu.
1f4bb.png
@Haberturk

Translated from Turkish by Microsoft
1 kilometer east of Afrin, the terrorist organization PKK/PYD concealed underground arsenal was seized. In the nine-part arsenal, numerous explosives and weapons were found. @Haberturk

DYj3gliW4AA41ze.jpg

DYj3glhXcAA0pqO.jpg

DYj3gloXcAAeyr9.jpg

DYj3glkXUAE8Hux.jpg
give this to fsa to roast their arses.... congrats to our turks brothers n sisters...
btw did anyone find those analyst who were saying this will be Vietnam for Turkey

It's true. If you read the date of manufacturing that ATGM, shows 1382, by our calendar. It is equal to 2003 miladi the western calendar. These are the ATGM sold to Syrian army 15 years ago. I am sure that Kurds are going under control of Syrian army in this war, and SAA is arming them with high tech weapons. They are old versions of Iranian ATGMs

They are not newly made.

Check your facts before trying to chest thumping

wasn't there anything like "SAA will crush TAF and FSA" - iranian backed troops will join SDF and hold afrin -
SAA and SDF made a deal - TAF already lost?
Hmmm good boy.. now fck off

Keep pressing him... He will tell you what was his aim form the beginning...

That Twitter guy is one of a kind of a strategist I see... :D He is basicaly saying that they should stop doing Uncle Sam's dirty work (which is the reason they are still alive) and concentrate all their forces on fighting Turkey and protecting Rojava. lol

The day his YPG rats do what he suggests is the day they sign their death sentences. We saw them how much they are worth without the US led forces behind them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom