What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

3d42076aa1c72277c5c68dcb3b316db7.png

The map should me show something, but I don’t know what.

For the bolded... No they do not recognise, that is why they use ''Azeri'' instead of Turk in tune with other oppressive assimilation policies, as the video shortly proves.

In short, We should wholeheartedly take care of Turks of South Azerbaijan, as they do in the video.

@cabatli_53 ... It is important to underline regardless of the time or place, i hope you let the conversation be on. Thanks.
I don't want to derail the thread so to clarify quickly, when I said in Iran, I mean the people of Iran. Iranian Turks will call themselves Turks and many non Turks call them Turks, not Azeris.
I agree politically there is repression and chauvinism from the state.
In Iran Turks refer to Azerbaijan as a geo-cultural region and not an ethnic name although the region is dominated by Turks so the two do get used interchangeably sometimes too.

I agree with your last statement. It should be a matter of policy for the Turkish state. The well being of Turkic peoples in states where they are a minority. In a positive way for bilateral relations with those states.

This war is shocking

Both sides praying to kill each other , Muslims killing Muslims ? Really ??

If it was for freedom of al Aqsa they would be benefiting in this life and in here after, either victory or Jannah

ypg peiple are atheist communist people, ever muslum kurds are fighting against them. what is the problem?

This war is shocking

Both sides praying to kill each other , Muslims killing Muslims ? Really ??

If it was for freedom of al Aqsa they would be benefiting in this life and in here after, either victory or Jannah

“He is not one of us who calls for ‘asabiyyah or who fights for ‘asabiyyah or who dies for ‘asabiyyah.”
[Abu Dawud]

Asabiyyah=Nationalism

In another Hadith Prophet(S.A.W) said about asabiyyah

"Leave it. It is rotten." [Muslim & Bukhari]

National pride is haram in Islam, to feel you are better than other people just because you hail from a certain tribe or nation.
These Kurds and our Baloch separatists deserve nothing but death. Playing in the hands of foreign powers to destabilize our countries. They are traitors.

Those Vids are actual good news... Fake or not... (Even though the little girl on her back, look sedated)

With that... we can say... That there is no dead... and very few civilians, with minor/almost no Injuries...
I think it's good PR overall...

0:16 is it normal that the women has a bandage OVER her pants? Lol

"Turks using cluster magnetic field nuclear weapons! kill innocent YPG Kurds from inside destroy nerves civils die please help UN, Demokrasi viy viy"

Some of these videos coming from Afrin are pure gold but these donkeys are so blind and dumb that they still believe it!

Have you guys noticed in every video they cry "Afrinnnnn, Afrinnnnn" it is pure theatre.

Tractor Sazi FC made an official statement, and said that As Red Wolves of Tebriz Football Club, in Asian championship match we resounded the stadium with "How happy is the one who says i am a Turk" and showed solidarity with Turk soldiers after pro-PKK supporters' protest against Olive Branch Operation.

The map should me show something, but I don’t know what.
This map shows that with one decision of the commander FSA and TSK can cut Afrin out completely from Tal Rifat and Ma'betla cutting both fighter transfer and logistics to and out of Afrin (Ma'betla) in very very short time giving the opportunity for Afrin city center operation to start immediately.

Back
Top Bottom