What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Basically in Afrin now

1521031515553.gif

It would be more respectful and welcome if you used ''Turks'', ''Turks of Azerbaijan'' or ''Azerbaijani Turks'', as they expressed themself in the video.

As you know ''Azeri'' is made up by persians and russians as a fake name in assimilation and separation.

Thanks for your understanding in advance for...
True but "Azeri" is a Soviet construct. In Iran Turks self identify as Turks, Iranian Turks, Azerbaijani Turks. Even the Qashqai refer to themselves as Turks.
Ever since the Russians got to past the Caucasus they have introduced ways to distinguish between Turks west of Aras river of the Ottoman Turks and those to the east. Old Russian empire censuses even used Azerbaijani "Tatar", probably because Russia's contact with Turkic people's was mostly with the Tatars. Since then the Soviets promoted the statist "Azeri or Azerbaijani" identity over an ethnic Turk identity.
Iran still recognises their Turk identity and they are usually called Turks of Iran or Azerbaijani Turks.

True but "Azeri" is a Soviet construct. In Iran Turks self identify as Turks, Iranian Turks, Azerbaijani Turks. Even the Qashqai refer to themselves as Turks.
Ever since the Russians got to past the Caucasus they have introduced ways to distinguish between Turks west of Aras river of the Ottoman Turks and those to the east. Old Russian empire censuses even used Azerbaijani "Tatar", probably because Russia's contact with Turkic people's was mostly with the Tatars. Since then the Soviets promoted the statist "Azeri or Azerbaijani" identity over an ethnic Turk identity.
Iran still recognises their Turk identity and they are usually called Turks of Iran or Azerbaijani Turks.

For the bolded... No they do not recognise, that is why they use ''Azeri'' instead of Turk in tune with other oppressive assimilation policies, as the video shortly proves.

In short, We should wholeheartedly take care of Turks of South Azerbaijan, as they do in the video.

@cabatli_53 ... It is important to underline regardless of the time or place, i hope you let the conversation be on. Thanks.

Last edited:
I really don't know what to say - I'm confused about my feelings atm...
is my hate against pkk kurds increasing, or did I just think it's hilarious funny to watch?
sorry for my words but - these people have to get intern in sorts of camps.. no more words...
the moment this little s*ut started screaming was the moment when I started to imagine how'd be to put him inside .... sorry again for my words.. but you can see this standup comedy fake *** shit 24/7 in europe -
the worst, the saddest part is - the germans believe this shit
The thing is whenever there people scream you see western media rushing to their propaganda, this situation made them believe that they can solve all their problems by screaming and crying, see Kirkuk, and if it doesnt work they become violent.
French are quite easy going when their police gets attacked, if this was Germany or Switzerland then you'd see how the mood changes against them, thats why they are more careful here.

At first I was like "wtf" when Erdogan said I hope the city will be taken tonight. But its seems like an assault tonight is not far fetched?

Many asked To Upgrade the Propaganda "power" of Turkey...
It will be interesting by starting "translating" / "Having an English" Official outlet...
Like this one per example... Instead of waiting/need either TRT or AA Eng to be able to spread it...
Making all your " Official Media structure " bilinguale on the Internet will help... that will spread it faster and better...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom