What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It's propaganda. I can already read on the German part of Twitter that Assad forces are "providing a humanitarian corridor for Kurd, Ezidi and Christian refugees". In fact, the Turkish Military is allowing them to leave Afrin towards Assad-held regions.

When it comes to propaganda, we are still the worst player in this game (unfortunately).

AfrinOp: Hezbollah flags during funeral ceremony of pro-Assad fighters killed by Turkish airstrikes. They were part of Syrian Hezbollah from Nubul-Zahraa.
upload_2018-3-14_15-45-51.jpeg

upload_2018-3-14_15-46-0.jpeg

upload_2018-3-14_15-46-7.jpeg

After a pro-PKK/YPG terrorist rally in today's geography called ''Iran'', Some 40.000 Turks of South Azerbaijan expressed solidarity with Turk soldiers in Olive Branch Operation, and chanted the famous words of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk during the Turk Tractor Sazi soccer team's match for Asian championship in 13 march 2018, which is 'Ne mutlu Türk'üm diyene'...means "How happy is the one who says i am a Turk" .

After a pro-PKK/YPG terrorist rally in today's geography called ''Iran'', Some 40.000 Turks of South Azerbaijan expressed solidarity with Turk soldiers in Olive Branch Operation, and chanted the famous words of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk during the Turk Tractor Sazi soccer team's match for Asian championship in 13 march 2018, which is 'Ne mutlu Türk'üm diyene'...means "How happy is the one who says i am a Turk" .

As someone who originates from Azerbaijan and Karapapaks, I must say that I'm really proud of the Azeris. Azeris really support us on every single matter. I'm actually really sorry that most of the times, our leaders and our people can't return these acts of good will. In speech, we are "iki devlet tek millet" (two states but single society) but in reality, we, the Turkish Turks don't make enough to justify that. I wish we could do more. Still, I love our Azeri brothers. Thank you guys for all your support.

As someone who originates from Azerbaijan and Karapapaks, I must say that I'm really proud of the Azeris. Azeris really support us on every single matter. I'm actually really sorry that most of the times, our leaders and our people can't return these acts of good will. In speech, we are "iki devlet tek millet" (two states but single society) but in reality, we, the Turkish Turks don't make enough to justify that. I wish we could do more. Still, I love our Azeri brothers. Thank you guys for all your support.

It would be more respectful and welcome if you used ''Turks'', ''Turks of Azerbaijan'' or ''Azerbaijani Turks'', as they expressed themself in the video.

As you know ''Azeri'' is made up by persians and russians as a fake name in assimilation and separation.

Thanks for your understanding in advance for...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom