What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Anti-Afrin Op protest in France...
It's the full one.

Some Key Highlights you may enjoy...
--Fight Start at 4:50
--Palme D'Or level acting... 5:24 - 7:08 (Check it in Full... and Enjoy)
--Funny Speech 7:16-10:33
--End...
--And in Conclusion :" Very Small protest... Less than an Hour... No Media/Citizen follow up/coverage... Therefore... a Fail..."
Manifestation à 2 balles...

15-12-2018 -- OB Afrin
Not much Today.

DYWO-jRXcAkF3qD.jpg

Last edited:

I have found something strange about these events: Even though we have the video evidence for most of the YPG attacks in Europe, I just can't find any news about them in English or French news sites. I mean not even a single one. You can check it yourself as well. Just type something like "YPG attacks Europe" or "YPG Afrin protest" in Google and then search them on the "News" tab. The only websites you will find that published these news are either Turkish news sites like Anadolu Agency, Daily Sabah and Hurriyet Daily News that publish in English, or a few Arabic and independent minor sites.

Are European governments deleting these news from search results? Or are European media outlets just turning a blind eye on the events? I feel like we are the only ones that see these events. I have actually searched them on Reddit as well and I couldn't find any tangible results. Only a few posts by the Turkish members.

One thing that came to my mind is whether our media outlets are actually making false propaganda. But time after time, we have seen the video evidence and they were in France for real. So, am I losing my mind here or am I just searching the wrong keywords?

Back
Top Bottom