What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I have found something strange about these events: Even though we have the video evidence for most of the YPG attacks in Europe, I just can't find any news about them in English or French news sites. I mean not even a single one. You can check it yourself as well. Just type something like "YPG attacks Europe" or "YPG Afrin protest" in Google and then search them on the "News" tab. The only websites you will find that published these news are either Turkish news sites like Anadolu Agency, Daily Sabah and Hurriyet Daily News that publish in English, or a few Arabic and independent minor sites.

Are European governments deleting these news from search results? Or are European media outlets just turning a blind eye on the events? I feel like we are the only ones that see these events. I have actually searched them on Reddit as well and I couldn't find any tangible results. Only a few posts by the Turkish members.

One thing that came to my mind is whether our media outlets are actually making false propaganda. But time after time, we have seen the video evidence and they were in France for real. So, am I losing my mind here or am I just searching the wrong keywords?

Didn't need to search for hours..

L'Allemagne en alerte face au risque de violences anti-turques

https://www.challenges.fr/monde/l-a...ce-au-risque-de-violences-anti-turques_573276

Allemagne : la communauté turque touchée par plusieurs attaques

http://www.leparisien.fr/internatio...par-plusieurs-attaques-12-03-2018-7605063.php

The following messages were dropped from the Turkish Armed Forces to the people of Afrin in Kurdish and Arabic
To the ones taking place in terrorist organizations!
The Turkish Armed Forces is in Afrin to give peace, comfort and security. Don't come to the game of the ones who gave you empty promises. Don't let yourselves to be cheated!
The ones who put you on the frontlines are running out of Afrin
and are continuing their lives in luxury.
Stay away from the bloody hand of the terrorist organization.
Trust the hand we are extending to you.
Trust in the Turkish justice! Trust to the Turkish Armed Forces!
Come and surrender!
A future full of peace and comfort is waiting in Afrin for you.
Dear brothers and sisters in Afrin the organizations like PKK/PYD/YPG/DEASH were giving us material and spiritual harms for years.
They deprived you from your homes, from your motherland, from your beloved ones.
The time have come to say stop to the terrorists!
Our only target is the terrorist organizations that gave you harm.
Stay away from the terrorists and their shelters.
Don't let them to use you and your children as a human shields.
The ones that want to get out from Afrin will be under the wing of the Turkish Armed Forces. The ones who are forced to hold weapons in their hands must put down the weapons in short time and turn to their homes.
Listen to the TRT Radio.

Last edited:
video circulating on twitter of supposed Turkish bombings, if you look closely all the guys have died of bullet wounds and no sign of explosives, "coincidently" today is same day as halabja I can see these terrorists creating a scene of some dead bodies and using this day for propaganda.

I have found something strange about these events: Even though we have the video evidence for most of the YPG attacks in Europe, I just can't find any news about them in English or French news sites. I mean not even a single one. You can check it yourself as well. Just type something like "YPG attacks Europe" or "YPG Afrin protest" in Google and then search them on the "News" tab. The only websites you will find that published these news are either Turkish news sites like Anadolu Agency, Daily Sabah and Hurriyet Daily News that publish in English, or a few Arabic and independent minor sites.

Are European governments deleting these news from search results? Or are European media outlets just turning a blind eye on the events? I feel like we are the only ones that see these events. I have actually searched them on Reddit as well and I couldn't find any tangible results. Only a few posts by the Turkish members.

One thing that came to my mind is whether our media outlets are actually making false propaganda. But time after time, we have seen the video evidence and they were in France for real. So, am I losing my mind here or am I just searching the wrong keywords?

they turn a blind eye turks in turkey should know it that the beloved germany is worser than a bitch..

if they say something than the news begin like this (like today in radio) the greek german consul was attacked by some men it seems it has something to do with the turkish military operation in syria.. and then there comes the info about afrin and that they send emails to other consul to stop the turkish attack.. man they are being attacked and torrized but they try to turn it and show us as the bad ones..

I really hope that PKK Kurds will do much worser things in eu their newroz is coming I hope we stall the operation until than and then we should strike very hard and brutal.. or let newroz be the time when afrin will fall in our hands

this could create an eruption of voilence in germany actually 15.000 kurds want to celebrate it and I hope they will demolish the city..

they turn a blind eye turks in turkey should know it that the beloved germany is worser than a bitch..

if they say something than the news begin like this (like today in radio) the greek german consul was attacked by some men it seems it has something to do with the turkish military operation in syria.. and then there comes the info about afrin and that they send emails to other consul to stop the turkish attack.. man they are being attacked and torrized but they try to turn it and show us as the bad ones..

I really hope that PKK Kurds will do much worser things in eu their newroz is coming I hope we stall the operation until than and then we should strike very hard and brutal.. or let newroz be the time when afrin will fall in our hands

this could create an eruption of voilence in germany actually 15.000 kurds want to celebrate it and I hope they will demolish the city..
I hope we join the celebrations in Afrin city center together with the civilians. What will happen in Germany or in any other state is not my concern as long as I am defending my national security. If the Germans were on our position they would not halt anything. If clashes and attacks are to be made by PKK supporters against the Turks then I hope the German authorities take preventive action and guarantee the security of the targets most likely Turks. If not I am sure that we have other means of defense but the legality of the acts is questionable.

Wait what? So the upper yellow zone is our now??
Not confirmed. I can confirm that we are at the gates of Ma'betla from the west and also cut the road between
Ma'betla and Afrin meaning that we are at the gates of Afrin from the west to. Afrin is surrounded but the way to
Tal Rifat is open for civilians to leave. Operation can start any moment. Its just one decision far. Also TSK aircraft dropped leaflets above Afrin you can see them in my previous post.

What xenon54 said but also they're waiting for the other fronts to close in. Otherwise assaulting forces' flanks are open.
Few days ago.....they say it will fall or encircled by "evening"

Btw. The more time you hesitate entering afrin, the more kurds and their sympathizer could capitalize on waging propaganda about so called turkish crimes in afrin......not to mention that afrin is just the first step, thousands of kilometres of un-secured borders stretching from manbij,ayn al arab, tall abyad , hasakah is still in pkk hand

Last edited:
Complete Destruction of Afrin Hospital by TSK... acc to "Someone"...

and instead of apologizing they publish another fake news 20 minutes ago with "SOHR" as a source. These people are pure scum. AFP is becoming more and more a portal for pkk propaganda and fake news. Either these bastards don't care what their "journalists" post or the french government has given them orders to try and discredit the operation.

Back
Top Bottom