What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Why dont we just enter the Afrin from north? Nobody can intervene that way.

Bc it will be seen as a TUrkish Invasion... Bc as for Today, Turkey has only a "Supportive" stance... That's why Turkey is using their proxies around the area to "conquer"... That way it's "legal"

Bc it will be seen as a TUrkish Invasion... Bc as for Today, Turkey has only a "Supportive" stance... That's why Turkey is using their proxies around the area to "conquer"... That way it's "legal"

Thanks Tunis Othman. Sükran brother. I enjoy your analysis

Show begins against PKK terrorists, listen FSA fighters " We will fight DAESH and PKK until our last blood "!

Last edited:
Senator Mc Cain to Centcom General Votel :

Beware. If we won't understand Turkish sensibility against PKK / YPG I predict a heavy
derail soon ........!!!!!

1-1489094066.jpg

http://www.karar.com/dunya-haberleri/mccain-erdoganin-pyd-konusundaki-ciddiyeti-anlasilmiyor-412768

Can someone please translate the following :

" TSK'nın , #Münbiç batısına devam eden yoğun bombardımanında 23 rejim ölüsü ve 20'den fazla yaralıları olduğu rapor ediliyor.."

Can someone please translate the following :

" TSK'nın , #Münbiç batısına devam eden yoğun bombardımanında 23 rejim ölüsü ve 20'den fazla yaralıları olduğu rapor ediliyor.."

Heavy shelling of Turkish Forces west of Manbij 23 Syrian regime members killed and more than 20 wounded.....

Well spit on what they see? What is there to be afraid? They are already all working againts us, what else can they do? I would say we should start a rapid operation from multiple entry points from north and west, capture large sums of lands From Afrin area before anybody can take action. And possibly settle refugees at there.

Well spit on what they see? What is there to be afraid? They are already all working againts us, what else can they do? I would say we should start a rapid operation from multiple entry points from north and west, capture large sums of lands From Afrin area before anybody can take action. And possibly settle refugees at there.

The problem is that Turkey has no leverage in the area anymore. Those playing the Dance are RU and US.
If TUrkey goes against them, then you will have a 2 front against TR and she will not be able to do anything about it. After That RU could use economic sanction and else. ( like what happen with the jet bf) to push Turkey to back off.

And you have the referundum coming soon... so it's better to have peace if Erdogan want it to pass.

Turkey is trapped and a full scale invasion is too much for Turkey, too much money will be used and she already have inside problems..so external one will be too much.

In the End, she has to listen and obey. for now at least

Last edited:
The UN criticism will increase on TR due to shelling Pyd-Pkk area,and related links.

(Probably Davutoglu and His excutive team accepted the Errors)How come those ppl never understand or never have British Way experience ?

i actually think a full scale invasion of the entire norther border of syria would be a huge blow to us and pkk, Erdogan is on talking with Puting now and i think they are on something.

i personally would love to see Euphratus Shield expand like it did till now , slow and carefull.
But now the Us and PKK are doing their game and Russia and Assad still want their full syrian territory it is wise to do a huge invasion and get pkk out of syria then give maybe north eastern syria back and hold the fsa regions a bit longer let them develop etc.

Back
Top Bottom