What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

C6kUQgFWcAEf1Vj.jpg
Winner of the war is no doubt Toyoto. :)
1424338892_defiance-airstrikes-by-egypt-isis-militants-carried-out-parade-around-city.jpg

I still do not understand that why the russia missed the oppurtunity to further escalete diiferences between usa and turkey on tactical bases on syria,creating a buffer zone for downregulate it,contary usa did everything between russia and turkey

TR Army announced 3060 ISIS Militants (2647 dead) 462 PKK-YPG Militants (425 dead) have been neutralized in Aug 24 - Mar 9 period.

TR Army announced A Total of 243 Settlements & 2015 sq km area cleared from ISIS & PKK-YPG Terror Org

Looks like operations are a little quite now. I wonder what's gonna happen.

No...He is correct,full scale will continue soon..Op name is changing
"
A Haber ve ATV’nin ortak yayınına konuk olan Erdoğan, PYD’nin psikolojik bir ortam yaratarak özerklik ilan etme gayreti içerisinde olduğunu söylerken Menbiç kenarında bazı köylerin alındığını söyledi.

Erdoğan, “Menbiç operasyonu başladı ve yürüyor diyebilir miyiz?” sorusuna “Tabii” yanıtını verdi."

http://t24.com.tr/haber/erdogan-munbic-operasyonu-basladi-ve-yuruyor,393510

Interpete his words like this;

After securing Al-bab, FSA and Turkish Armed Forces moved to Membij. Some clashes occured and some villages taken from PYD. After that...well, you know what happened. US forces apperead in Membij, PYD handed border villages to SAA and Russia. Everyday, new photos coming from the frontlines showing SAA soldiers are on the border villages. Under these circumtances, to move to Membij, we have to clash with SAA and Russian forces.

And we both know that's not going to happen.

There is catch though; due to prior agreements SAA was not supposed to the north of M4 highway and i have not seen any SAA / Russian soldier photos from the north of the M4 highway. Maybe we can make progress from the north, but nothing is for sure.

Op is finished, Americans are tweeting pics of their marines in Manbij side by side with pkk.

Doubt AKP has the balls to go forward, not to mention it might also be tied to Raqqa op. Apparently US is waiting on outcome of referendum to decide what to do while going ahead with further isolating the city.

And isolating the city should be read as also helping the pkk so Turkey can't move against them.

Op is finished, Americans are tweeting pics of their marines in Manbij side by side with pkk.

Doubt AKP has the balls to go forward, not to mention it might also be tied to Raqqa op. Apparently US is waiting on outcome of referendum to decide what to do while going ahead with further isolating the city.

And isolating the city should be read as also helping the pkk so Turkey can't move against them.

Funny I remember hearing exactly this during Al-Bab operation.

Funny I remember hearing exactly this during Al-Bab operation.

It was pro-SAA saying Turkey should leave or we will fight them. It ended up being Iranian and Russian airstrikes on us, yet we still took it.

So far we haven't done much for Manbij, just local clashes by FSA.

Back
Top Bottom