What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Basically we went into Syria with an understanding with US and Russia, we then take Al-Bab and now we are blocked from Manbij thus renedering the whole operation almost pointless. Now we are stuck with maintaining a presence in Syria without getting much benefit.

I agree with some people here, until Raqqa is taken not much will happen. In the meantime maybe we can attack Afrin or something.

How many times have I heard this we will fight this and that take this city and that city, where is erdogan who said we will take Manbij and then go straight to raqqa. We are sarounded forget about taking raqqa we are lucky if we hold on to what we have already taking.

How many times have I heard this we will fight this and that take this city and that city, where is erdogan who said we will take Manbij and then go straight to raqqa. We are sarounded forget about taking raqqa we are lucky if we hold on to what we have already taking.

20233.jpg

Who controls what isnt as important as it seems. The Syrian war is like Lebanon war. Various factions were fighting between them for 15 years and today noone remembers details from the conflict(its only the final agreement that was important). The same applies with Syria.

Turkey cut electricity and water supply to Manbij and Kobane ! More infos and sources will follow.

Stop politics and as US citizen you should know to write surrounded ! Kuwaiti Girl ?

Nevertheless operation Manbij is going on with full decision. Turkey will clean them cost it what it will cost.

Turkey cut electricity and water supply to Manbij and Kobane ! More infos

Stop politics and as US citizen you should know to write surrounded ! Kuwaiti Girl ?

Nevertheless operation Manbij is going on with full decision. Turkey will clean them cost it what it will cost.
fvck off hurshit

We are gathering the fruits of that retarded foreign policy that lasted for years and is still on partially. Almost everyone is againts us. Who would have guessed that American and Russian soldiers would stand side by side to protect Kurds from us?

It has been also clear that the way this operation conducted was wrong. We should have never left the job to FSA. Manbij shouldnt have been left to later. We should have rush to it from the start with huge frightening numbers. An entire division may be. Without allowing YPG to take defensive position, without allowing USA to interfere in military manner.

The relationship between YPG and Assad shows that taking al-Bab isnt worth anything as well. Our southern borders are still blockaded.

Turkey cut electricity and water supply to Manbij and Kobane ! More infos and sources will follow.

@Zulkarneyn @Selim I @damm1t

What's going on ? Campaigne against Turkey ?
inappropriate language everywhere ?

Turkey proceeding in Afrin and Manbij in coordination with USA and Russia.

fvck off hurshit

Kuwaiti and faked Kemalist Blondeturkish same ??

Last edited:
We should stop American from operating in our airbase, don't shut down, it is the only levrage we have against them. but stop them caring operation in syria. Which they are going to support terrorist anyway. But I guess that's also too late.

Last edited:
We should stop American from operating in our airbase, don't shut down, it is the only levrage we have against them. but stop them caring operation in syria. Which they are going to support terrorist anyway. But I guess that's also too late.

it comes with the risk of Americans finding another base in the region, when they already have access to some large base in Jordan, Iraq they have access to 3 large airbases which are quite big in ME terms given that saddam was spending a lot on military, or Greece.

Turkey being near Russia does need NATO to deter them, on your own they could 'bully' you easily. Unless.. you change alliance to Russia.

Last edited:
it comes with the risk of Americans finding another base in the region, when they already have access to some large base in Jordan, Iraq they have access to 3 large airbases which are quite big in ME terms given that saddam was spending a lot on military, or Greece.

Turkey being near Russia does need NATO to deter them, on your own they could 'bully' you easily. Unless.. you change alliance to Russia.
Well we screwed ourself up desperate times require desperate measures.

Last edited:
Wa
We are gathering the fruits of that retarded foreign policy that lasted for years and is still on partially. Almost everyone is againts us. Who would have guessed that American and Russian soldiers would stand side by side to protect Kurds from us?

It has been also clear that the way this operation conducted was wrong. We should have never left the job to FSA. Manbij shouldnt have been left to later. We should have rush to it from the start with huge frightening numbers. An entire division may be. Without allowing YPG to take defensive position, without allowing USA to interfere in military manner.

The relationship between YPG and Assad shows that taking al-Bab isnt worth anything as well. Our southern borders are still blockaded.

Water wars started in the ME,Manbij is very important for everyone,however Tr will extend the Op with another name with Kobani or Afrin,just looking after Ru-Us decisions..

Why dont we just enter the Afrin from north? Nobody can intervene that way.

Back
Top Bottom