What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

So Manbij will remain in Kurdish hands which means that Damascus has lost the city forever. Another victory for Assad!

Its supposed to be in the hands of Arabs, but who knows if thats true.

You should. Americans and Russians are now closer to the Kurds more than ever and Turkey are becoming isolated more than ever which makes no sense why Turkey are still dependent on them. It is like history is repeating itself.

You guys are becoming so emotional whenever KuwaitiGirl post, I still don't know why is it so hard for you guys to refute her when it is becoming very clear to see their agenda.

Also, like Bashar's father, I believe his son would want to do what his father did in the 90s against Turkey by using the Kurds. I wouldn't be surprise if Assad, Russia and America are secretly doing this since they're all protecting the Kurdish groups now. Not to mention, Erdogan openly hate Assad regime and fully support opposition which is something Bashar won't forget.
KuweitiGirl is a PKK propaganda machine,there is no tolerance for such a person.
Being critical has never caused someone to be thread banned.
Lets just forget about Erdogan,there is nothing he can do that will make it any better formy country,he messed up bigtime.

Its supposed to be in the hands of Arabs, but who knows if thats true.

It's funny, people want to say Turkey got played by US&Russia because of Manbij yet they support Assad, who is getting played more than people realize lol. If it wasn't for Turkey to step into this war, Norhtern Syria would be in the hands of Kurds and Assad would lose it.

Abi bilmemede ABD twitterda abazalar istedi diye bunlarin kizlarinin resimlerini yayinliyor, sen bide Üs'lerdeki senlikleri düsün. :D
Hahahahahhahaha
Imkansiz olani biz yarattik,Amerika ve Rusya,Iran,Iraq,PKK birlesti ve bize karsi cepe tuttu,ne milletmisiz be.

Hahahahahhahaha
Imkansiz olani biz yarattik,Amerika ve Rusya,Iran,Iraq,PKK birlesti ve bize karsi cepe tuttu,ne milletmisiz be.
Gerci resimleri gördünmü bilmiyorum ama bunlari insan diye koynuna alani essekler kovalasin. :lol:

I think Israel should also start one operation in the name of "removing IS pocket" next to their borders, and make their safe zone bigger, so they can control more area against Hezbollah terrorists.

yElpAj.png

Ulan bu kız peşimizi bırakmıyor aq bizi çok seviyor galiba.

Back
Top Bottom