What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Direk Fırat doğusundan dalmayıp Tel-Abyad'dan operasyon yapmak gerçek olamayacak kadar güzel geliyor.

The US is deploying armored vehicles and soldiers in Menbij area just to protect its proxy against Turkey, so what makes you think that they will let us go through Tel-Abyad and Ayn-El Arab.

Direk Fırat doğusundan dalmayıp Tel-Abyad'dan operasyon yapmak gerçek olamayacak kadar güzel geliyor.

The US is deploying armored vehicles and soldiers in Menbij area just to protect its proxy against Turkey, so what makes you think that they will let us go through Tel-Abyad and Ayn-El Arab.
I just shared the rumors. Now, i will just give my opinion on this issue;

1-) We already divided Afrin from the rest of the YPG held territory...Driving a wedge between, Kobane and Qamisli would divide their so called cantons into 3. That will be a huge blow for their Northern Sryria Federalism.

2-) US's main objective is take out Raqqa by using YPG. And YPG many times said, if they got attacked by TAF in Membic, they would stop the Raqqa operation and divert it's forces to Membic. At this point US doesn't wants the Raqqa operation to be distracted hence by deploying their forces around Membic, they are deterring TAF.
Attacking Tal Abyad would generate the same effect as Membic, hence i don't think US would approve our incursion into Tal Abyad.
After the Raqqa operation, things might change. The question is are we going to wait for Raqqa operation to be completed or our officials gonna find a plan to execute their plans ?

Time will tell.

I just shared the rumors. Now, i will just give my opinion on this issue;

1-) We already divided Afrin from the rest of the YPG held territory...Driving a wedge between, Kobane and Qamisli would divide their so called cantons into 3. That will be a huge blow for their Northern Sryria Federalism.

2-) US's main objective is take out Raqqa by using YPG. And YPG many times said, if they got attacked by TAF in Membic, they would stop the Raqqa operation and divert it's forces to Membic. At this point US doesn't wants the Raqqa operation to be distracted hence by deploying their forces around Membic, they are deterring TAF.
Attacking Tal Abyad would generate the same effect as Membic, hence i don't think US would approve our incursion into Tal Abyad.
After the Raqqa operation, things might change. The question is are we going to wait for Raqqa operation to be completed or our officials gonna find a plan to execute their plans ?

Time will tell.
1. The federation of northern Syria is already failed with ES.

2. we're not in Syria to divide the nation. SAA is going to the south of rakka and most probably they're going to keep Rakka.

3. The 2 state solution is not what we want neither russia. It's iran itself. You can find the answers what iran wants in syria. javad zarif said it in the interview on cnn.

Btw he's following a*. davutoglu on twitter...

4. I think either we will start a new operation after deash is completely out and when there's is a request for a 2 state on table, or our guys will be soon there to wipe out ypg pyd.

The Americans are comitted to the YPG/SDF for the Raqqa operation. That means they will oppose any operation against them as long as Raqqa is not taken, because SDF will then stop advancing.

Lets see how that meeting yesterday worked out for us.

I get a warning for admitting im a donkey faucker, someone called me a donkey faucker here. What is this micro managing/moderating shit

--
Report that USMC stationed M777 howitzers north of Raqqa

Without Manbij Euphrates Shield is useless as it does not prevent a PKK corridor, as of now as far as I am concerned PKK corridor has been established by connecting Manbij with Regime territory. The PYD-Assad cooperation is clear.

We made a mistake by not committing enough forces to Euphrates Shield in the beginning, we relied to heavily on untrained and inexperienced local forces. It took months to take cut off the PKK corridor. After 2 months into the op they should have escalated TR military involvement and rushed to take Al-Bab. A simultaneous attack could have been launched against the YPG over the Sajur river. Our full resources were not used. We fought a very limited war.

But now its all too late, look at the situation. We can't advance without putting the lives of Russian and US soldiers at risk. Maybe we can but havn't tried yet. Anyway negotiations are ongoing behind the scenes but I don't think Erdo will back down after saying Manbij Raqqa for months.

The technique to any military endeavor is speed utilizing air and ground forces to a overwhelming degree which the TSK could have easily done. If I was a commander in this operations I would strike west, and ensure I connect with FSA units gravitating around IDLIB. That way TR would have a much bigger slice and footprint in Syria, which would making any future negotiation/planning by the regime forces and RU nearly impossible without TR at the table.

Without Manbij Euphrates Shield is useless as it does not prevent a PKK corridor, as of now as far as I am concerned PKK corridor has been established by connecting Manbij with Regime territory. The PYD-Assad cooperation is clear.

We made a mistake by not committing enough forces to Euphrates Shield in the beginning, we relied to heavily on untrained and inexperienced local forces. It took months to take cut off the PKK corridor. After 2 months into the op they should have escalated TR military involvement and rushed to take Al-Bab. A simultaneous attack could have been launched against the YPG over the Sajur river. Our full resources were not used. We fought a very limited war.

But now its all too late, look at the situation. We can't advance without putting the lives of Russian and US soldiers at risk. Maybe we can but havn't tried yet. Anyway negotiations are ongoing behind the scenes but I don't think Erdo will back down after saying Manbij Raqqa for months.

Tr will extend the Eup. Op with throughly Kobani or Afrin if Raqqa started with Pkk-Pyd.Just Tr trying to solve everthing on the table..

Back
Top Bottom