What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Turkish Staff announced that since beginning of ES operation
2 bin 705 DAESH terrorists and YPG/PKK/PYD 344 terrorists were eliminated.
If we consider that Turkey and FSA only concentrated on DAESH up to know , we can imagine how fast Manbij and Afrin could be a disaster for PKK/YPG/PYD.
In the last 2 years almost 10.000 PKK terrorists were eliminated in Turkey and Iraq.

paintint.png

I highly doubt that. There have been many implications and indications towards especially Afrin and Manbij. But ofcourse, it won't be any easy deal due to the american infrastructure within the YPG.

l think you're not following.

Numan Kurtuluş has already announced that the operation will end after El-Bab liberation.

Besides Tel-Rıfat is under Esad control now and Menbij is heavily guarded by US troops.

Personally, I think it's better for our own security to have Assad in close proximity than PKK. But I'm not quite sure whether this was an intelligent strategic move from YPG. Because now we don't have to fear attacks from the south west anymore during our future operations against PKK in North Syria. What's their purpose by handing over this region to Assad? Furthermore, this is an area with an overwhelmingly Sunni Arab population.

Remember the Arab groups who fought against FSA during our limited battles at Tel Rifaat? These groups fought within the YPG/PKK frame because they were anti-Assad and anti-ISIS. These people are anything but happy of becoming Assad's subjects again. This agreement could come back to hit them like a boomerang. And what about the YPG buffer zone between FSA-held and Assad-held regions in the East of Tel Rifaat?

To me, all this looks like an imprudent and blindfold action. They are rushing to create new ground realities.

It seems that neither Assad nor PKK/YPG are sure about the next moves of Russia and/or Turkey. They're obviously preparing for any possible outcome.

I expect more and more SDF/YPG controlled areas to eventually reconcile with the government, instead of being the subjects of Apoist milita.

ISIS tunnel system in the Al Bab area. :woot: It's like a medieval underground metro system to transfer troops, though very effective.

16:29
SYRIAN TROOPS DESTROY OVER 650 TERRORISTS, ARMOR, WHILE FREEING ISIL OUTPOST NEAR AL-BAB - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY

16:28
SYRIAN TROOPS NEAR AL-BAB SEIZE CONTROL OVER KEY ROAD TOWARDS RAQQA - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY

16:27
SYRIAN TROOPS NEAR AL-BAB REACH LINE OF CONTACT WITH FREE SYRIAN ARMY AGREED ON WITH TURKEY - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY

16:26
SYRIAN TROOPS WITH RUSSIAN AIR SUPPORT FREE TADEF, ISIL'S OUTPOST, ON APPROACHES TO AL-BAB CITY - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY

IFX

Astana peace talks are contiuning. Nobody knows up to now what is agreed with the new CIA director and more important, what will Trump decide with Russia on Turkey's future role. MP Cavusoglu today said clear and non misunderstandable. "Raqqa is not security risk to Turkey. Turkey won't agree taking Raqqa from one terrorist organization and then hand it over to an other terror organization". At the current situation it seems that FSA will take Manbij. Afrin I am not sure what can happen.

16:29 from Hüsnü Mahalli spread fake numbers.

(Biri bu şebbiha Hüsnü Mualli min matematik öğretmenini bulsun :)) )

Some sources report we had a martyed TSK soldier just short ago. RIP. Clashes between Tiger Forces and FSA at Bab Silo region.

Last edited:
Kardeşlerim,

Işinizi birakmayin.

Turkiyenin bilgi savaşçılar ! Başınızı yukarda tutun.

Teşekkür ederim ve hepinizi
öpüyorum.

Bora.

Attachments

• Bora1Copy.jpg
    Bora1Copy.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 144
  • Bora2 - Copy.jpg
    Bora2 - Copy.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Bora3 - Copy.jpg
    Bora3 - Copy.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Bora4 - Copy.jpg
    Bora4 - Copy.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 135
  • Bora5Copy.jpg
    Bora5Copy.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 125
Kardeşlerim,

Işinizi birakmayin.

Turkiyenin bilgi savaşçılar ! Başınızı yukarda tutun.

Teşekkür ederim ve hepinizi
öpüyorum.

Bora.

Did you ever believe that we hate you ?
Seni sevdigimizden bir an süphen oldu mu ?
Keep here and stop emotional posts please.
Your heart seems bleeding but keep strong hide the tears in your heart.

Nobody wanted evidence please stop childish behaviour. We love you Tolga, Bora and others aka Jackal , Neptune and Hakan.
We belong all together. " Alan terk edilmez".

Fate of lone wolves is always the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom