What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I think the very recent incident of TAF supported FSA and SAA clashing was due the M4. And interestingly, the russian air bombardment that killed 3 TAF soldiers were located very close to M4, and right at the troops who were clashing against SAA that day.
It seems the bombardment was not an accident at all, but rather it was a message to TAF by Russians, portraying whom they'd keep side with if a real clash will emerge.

It's 1) Syrians being dumb Syrians and continues aggression, will only stop when properly dealt with. It's 2) Russians sending messages telling us to stand back/that we should not cross further. Hence it's interesting to see what will happen with Tadef, Russian media claimed SAA had entered/captured it (they didn't).

Right now it suits ISIS to completely ignore SAA and let them rush in so that they can keep fight us. However if we do happen to further take the city it might be needed for them to actually fight vs SAA to try and get out.

However Aleppo24 reported 150+ ISIS reinforcements arrived via eastern route which is being watched by SAA. If SAA could pull head of their asses and realize ties with Turkey via Russia could be good for them this wouldn't happen but alas.

I'm also expecting attack via Azaz/Tell Rifaat area to try and take advantage of so much fsa being in Bab.

Seems like it would be a good idea to switch all the 7.62 RWSs in Syria with 50cal.

That 4x4 project carrying ATGM launcher sure seems handy. Or one of those 6x6 arma/pars with 25/30mm gun and atgm added....

Seems like it would be a good idea to switch all the 7.62 RWSs in Syria with 50cal.

Dual SARP would have been perfect. I don't know why 40mm GL aren't being used, especially since they can penetrate 50mm of steel..

Attachments

• IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 67
#CumhurbaşkanıErdoğan: El Bab'dan sonra durmak yok. Hedefimiz DEAŞ'ı etkisiz hale getirmek. Türkiye olarak burada kalmak hedefimiz yok.
#CumhurbaşkanıErdoğan: Rakka'dan da DEAŞ'ı defettiğimiz anda kendi halkı gelip yerleşecektir. Bizim orada durma diye bir durumumuz olmaz.

So, Turkish soldiers, our soldiers will die for YPG/PKK's Rojova... ?!

Last edited:
President said we will liberate Manbij from KCK/YPG and Raqqa from IS. I wonder how we will reach Raqqa. I hope we will use Tal Abyad-Ayn Isa-Raqqa path and cut PKK into two piece

President said we will liberate Manbij from KCK/YPG and Raqqa from IS. I wonder how we will reach Raqqa. I hope we will use Tal Abyad-Ayn Isa-Raqqa path and cut PKK into two piece

No need for Turkey to take raqqa... raqqa is like a bounty, everyone wants it, but only one can have it... in SDF ranks you've got a lot of tribes, groups, allies in it...
Kurds, Arabs... everyone helping eachother for now... but you can have only one king in the capital... only one. Let's the show begin...

We don't need to take Raqqa, but Raqqa is good position for Turkey to use "Turkey-Raqqa path" as a reason to Liberate northern Syria from PKK.

Back
Top Bottom