What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Situation is explosive and critical. FSA /ES cut M4 connection from Halep to Al Bab.

On this picture you see weak armor of Leo 2 A4 . Especially it has no chanche against top attacks.

I don't think the damage is far high as few anti-Turkiye propagandist are trying to paint. However, initially the losses occurs that how even Pakistan Army (PA) learnt the battle tactics in ground Op in northern area against Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan TTP) but now our offense is much more affective and with very less losses at our end. I wish that Turkiye may move ahead with such Op but should also equip the man with best to defend themselves. Bring in the Armour that can provide maximum cover and resistance against such ATGM attacks. We stand with our Turkish Brothers in this moment and wish that there wouldn't be any loss or very less.

Also, w.r.t. reporting in this thread as well, I believe that everything reported via few accounts on internet couldn't be taken as serious or authentic as sometimes things are deliberately misinformed to demonize the populace and damage through media warfare so also, sharing the accurate operation preparedness or troops movement is like damaging own forces and feeding the enemy with info that I think, should be avoided totally. Truth is first casualty of war and it gives birth to propaganda at large.

:azn:
I don't think the damage is far high as few anti-Turkiye propagandist are trying to paint. However, initially the losses occurs that how even Pakistan Army (PA) learnt the battle tactics in ground Op in northern area against Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan TTP) but now our offense is much more affective and with very less losses at our end. I wish that Turkiye may move ahead with such Op but should also equip the man with best to defend themselves. Bring in the Armour that can provide maximum cover and resistance against such ATGM attacks. We stand with our Turkish Brothers in this moment and wish that there wouldn't be any loss or very less.

Also, w.r.t. reporting in this thread as well, I believe that everything reported via few accounts on internet couldn't be taken as serious or authentic as sometimes things are deliberately misinformed to demonize the populace and damage through media warfare so also, sharing the accurate operation preparedness or troops movement is like damaging own forces and feeding the enemy with info that I think, should be avoided totally. Truth is first casualty of war and it gives birth to propaganda at large.

Thank you brother. I understood between the lines that you are profi. We need better armor and if there is no classic tank and IFV formation more MANPATS against VBIED's.
I believe Türkiye is learning by doing.

Back
Top Bottom