What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

can u plz translate what's being said and who are they?

3 ISIS suicide bombers not much relevant is said, only that one of them understands Turkish.

I don't know why we are not using attack helicopters, like T129 in al bab. This is exactly the kind of situation they were made for. They are the perfect anti terrorist CAS devices.

CIA's Role in Istanbul Terrorist Attack

US, Russian, European, Chinese, Arabs...everybody is guilty, expect the culprits.

I don't know why we are not using attack helicopters, like T129 in al bab. This is exactly the kind of situation they were made for. They are the perfect anti terrorist CAS devices.

Maybe they does not has anti protection suits.

But we're called savages by the same people here if our army slaps them softly

you can redirect this.. I dont support this inhuman behavior even if they dislike me

Gents...do you read from your back or something? Just don't post any media about the operation.

Excatly. That's what I was trying to point out. Please refer to Jackal's post everyone.

I agree that these Twitter accounts gone berserk to present things first so that they got a name on themselves along with reputation in the name of patriotism and feeding our nationalist anger. I am quite OK with it but this thing is out of control right now. And despite the fact that the original content providers do it unsecure, I assume most of them are uzman erbas or so on anyways. We have got to do one thing, at least what falls on our plate.

We can not limit freedom of access to information naturally. But given the intense situation of this operation and its grave consequences that most people dont know about in digital world. My proposition is this: For the time being, we should all come into the terms and agree that we may no longer post media about this Operation, unless its official and blurred [note that blurring isn't the only requirement](btw, even official doesnt take faces seriously). I know it's easy to find leaking content and perhaps its an inevitable flow. But in regards to content like this, lesser the eyes better for the sake of the all.

I need feedback on this if necessary. But this thing here is getting out of control in this thread. It already is on Twitter and Facebook but that doesn't mean we should let it go. As a former fellow of yours, you know me well and I demand you to agree with this request so that @cabatli_53 can make it an unconditional rule. We live in grieve times that we dont have any luxuries on tolerating not even a bit of a leak, or letting one more eye to see it.

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @Combat-Master and all other fellow Turkish nationals.

bump

The prime example of this are how the Russians got caught with social media and geo-locating in Ukraine. And this goes further than this operation, our soldiers have the risk of being assassinated with their families due to pkk, have you not been paying attention past 2 years?

Plus due to geo-location positions can be given up and attacked. What annoys me most is those ''patriotic'' accounts are just fucking erdogan/akp fanboys giving it a ''reis'' culture. Screw them.

@Jackal131 @Neptune

Gov takes care to block some pkk accounts in Turkey, should do the same for these accounts. But twitter not enough, Instagram same problem..

Back
Top Bottom