What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Can everyone please stop ganging up on Kuwaiti girl. She didn't make up news, she didn't troll, she didn't disrespect anyone. Maybe she shared reports from an unreliable source, but who hasn't?

Plus some of us come here to read the newest developments about the operation, not hear about kuwaiti girl shenanigans.

Can everyone please stop ganging up on Kuwaiti girl. She didn't make up news, she didn't troll, she didn't disrespect anyone. Maybe she shared reports from an unreliable source, but who hasn't?

Plus some of us come here to read the newest developments about the operation, not hear about kuwaiti girl shenanigans.

:S

He is right about...
Yes we don't like the news reported by Kuwaiti girl, and yes some of her/his new are bullshit, but some are interesting too. While she dosn't direspect anyone, I see no problem.

Gov is now saying US only supported Turkish incursion up to 20+ kilometers meaning we were only ''allowed'' to close the border and not go further.
Once again proving US gave up on FSA/Aleppo long time ago, government made right move in stepping away from it and trying to improve ties with Russia.

Beat them until they sh*t their pants, than beat them because they did. That's the right way to deal with those sub-humans. :enjoy:

But we're called savages by the same people here if our army slaps them softly

They came to Turkey as "refugee" title with other 3 million refugee, and got their papers that refugees get. Also IS has sleeping cells in Şanlıurfa and Gaziantep.

We must send those refugees to EU. We cant know which one is refugee and which one is Terrorist, it is a huge headache above Turkey.

@cabatli_53 bro I have a request from you regarding this thread. Actually I was thinking of sending a PM but I thought everyone should know and act accordingly. It's about OPINT leaks threatening PERSEC/OPSEC. I will carry on my message but before I proceed; public or private your call?

@cabatli_53 bro I have a request from you regarding this thread. Actually I was thinking of sending a PM but I thought everyone should know and act accordingly. It's about OPINT leaks threatening PERSEC/OPSEC. I will carry on my message but before I proceed; public or private your call?

I would also like to add that this website saves any messages typed into the message field (not cached), so be cautious of what you are typing and then deciding not to post it. - Not that I don't trust the forum :-)

Back
Top Bottom