What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What's the point of this thread if we can't share news updates on the Euphrates Shield operation?

Like I said many pages ago, I'm actually not against Turkey's intervention in Syria. In fact, I think Turkey should carve a Turkmen autonomous region out of northern Syria since that's the only thing that will protect ethnic Syrian Turkmens from future persecutions at the hands of the Syrian government.

And I also suggested that Turkey gets rid of the FSA and focuses mainly on its Turkmen and Barzani-aligned Kurdish allies for stability in northern Syria.

Just because I post news that you may not like to read or hear doesn't mean I'm enjoying it.

Fine. I really don't care. I'll post news about the Euphrates Shield in the Middle East sub-forum instead.

Off-course everyone can share his/her opinion as per observation which may or may not be correct. However, during such time of war, where mostly truth dies or killed by the culprit (Truth is the first casualty of war), one must understand that there are many forces into play and above all, media warfare is the best thing to play with minds and mislead the populace/people from outside the subjected area/country to gain sympathy. So, it is necessary to do every homework before sharing the news which people take it as information which can damage the fact and progress against terrorism as well and to make sure about the home work, we must evaluate the source, the channel of information and credibility of the host as well as the Internet cannot be trusted always.

Sharing update is not an issue but it has be kept in view that we are not being played by the common enemy due to our own differences on political level or based upon international diplomacy. What ISIS etc will do the best, can spread rumors, false propaganda or even can utilize the sympathizer channels/gateways/sources for chaos, demoralization and unrest.

Telling the ground update or operation progress is not wrong until & unless it is not a leak or false/misleading feed. For such understanding of credibility, misleading, propaganda and media warfare, we can review feeds during failed coup attempt in Turkiye whereby the most so-called credible declared the same as successful contrary to the ground realities which was deliberately done so the people may be demoralized and loss.

Hope to see productive discussion onward.

We wish our brothers to win this war against terrorism and sacrifices will not go in vain. Being the victim of terrorism, we can understand as we have been fighting such cancer too long and have sacrificed a lot as well and by the blessing of ALLAH, gong to win it. Stay strong brothers and crush the snake head.

You're just mad that your overhyped and incompetent army still hasn't taken al-Bab. Turkey paper tiger.

Well, I'm sorry but we don't have thousands of persian cannon fodders that we can sacrifice :(

Oh and how many persian *generals* have died in Syria again? You even use your generals as cannon fodder.

So don't try to lecture us.

Who said i cant live with opposition,i love opposition,it makes it interesting?
What she is doing is portraying the Turkish soldiers as enemies of the Syrian people,there is the difference.
Take a look at her posts and the tweets she quoted,then come back to me.

If you dont like it dont react to it or report the posts.

I have never seen so many crybabies whining about @Kuwaiti Girl. She is just posting updates, sometimes they're not always accurate but much of the time they are. People are getting overly emotional and accuse her of being ISIS just because she presents reality as opposed to the watered down, feel good, false narrative.

This is a forum where people share updates, news and opinions. Do people want to live in a circle jerk where everyone just agrees and never questions anything? A lot of the news coming out of Turkey is sensored and purposely miss leading such as all those dead ISIS figures we hear about which is clearly BS.

I had one member get angry with me because I was posting updates about damaged and destroyed Turkish armor. I was attacked on a person level by a mental midget. As long as it doesn't violate forum rules and there is a genuine interest to post accurate updates then post away.

Well, I'm sorry but we don't have thousands of persian cannon fodders that we can sacrifice :(

Oh and how many persian *generals* have died in Syria again? You even use your generals as cannon fodder.

So don't try to lecture us.

unfortunally those racists dont send much persians they send mongols the hazara and some other non persians to die for them..

I have never seen so many crybabies whining about @Kuwaiti Girl. She is just posting updates, sometimes they're not always accurate but much of the time they are. People are getting overly emotional and accuse her of being ISIS just because she presents reality as opposed to the watered down, feel good, false narrative.

This is a forum where people share updates, news and opinions. Do people want to live in a circle jerk where everyone just agrees and never questions anything? A lot of the news coming out of Turkey is sensored and purposely miss leading such as all those dead ISIS figures we hear about which is clearly BS.

I had one member get angry with me because I was posting updates about damaged and destroyed Turkish armor. I was attacked on a person level by a mental midget. As long as it doesn't violate forum rules and there is a genuine interest to post accurate updates then post away.

the problem is no one here likes the woman (if it her or she is a woman.. ) because she is a well known terrorist supporter in this forum and the most disturbing thing - like a pig loves to lay in mud and poo she likes to bath in the misfortune of her turkish enemy.. :)

I think she should be banned from turkish section just because of her rafidi psychopathic addiction against turkey

For something to be an "update", that thing is supposed to be actually happen :omghaha:

There are plenty of times where she posted accurate information that did take place. The one thing you and many others here fail it understand is that the Twitter feeds she posts are not 100% accurate every time but it's often more accurate than the official Turkish version of events.

Here is the thing, use your own judgement. If you have more accurate or credible information than counter her claims.

Twitter feeds she posts are not 100% accurate

The problem isnt that some of those twitters arent %100 accurate, the problem is they are %0 accurate. You dont share one Terrorist propaganda that did not happen, also you cannot categorise propaganda as "update" which did not happen.

There are plenty of times where she posted accurate information that did take place. The one thing you and many others here fail it understand is that the Twitter feeds she posts are not 100% accurate every time but it's often more accurate than the official Turkish version of events.

Here is the thing, use your own judgement. If you have more accurate or credible information than counter her claims.
whats accurate then what kremlin says. or is palmayra still under Russia control according to rt

Back
Top Bottom