What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Looks like the clashes are escalating in al-Bab right now.

This might finally be the moment when the Turkish army captures the city from ISIS.

@cabatli_53 @waz ,this @Kuwaiti Girl is at her usual anti Turkish propaganda tour again,she should be banned from the Turkish section.
Agree.

Not only this one, but at least half of the mollahs should be banned in Turkish section. I mean, we are like Elves next to those mollah Orcs. There are at least 5 civilisation level between mollahs and Humans. They don't even know what secularism is, what does humanity means. They just enjoy when Turks die (like they will live forever), and make ISIS/PKK propaganda

@cabatli_53 @waz ,this @Kuwaiti Girl is at her usual anti Turkish propaganda tour again,she should be banned from the Turkish section.

I dont understand why you cant live with opposition in a forum. What good is a forum is everyone agrees on everything?

---

One Turkish soldier killed in ISIL attack in northern Syria
One Turkish soldier was killed and four others were wounded in an Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant (ISIL) attack in northern Syria during Operation Euphrates Shield on Jan. 4, Doğan News Agency has reported.

The wounded soldiers were taken hospitals in southeastern provinces of Gaziantep and Kilis.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/on...yria.aspx?pageID=238&nID=108146&NewsCatID=352

I dont understand why you cant live with opposition in a forum. What good is a forum is everyone agrees on everything?
Who said i cant live with opposition,i love opposition,it makes it interesting?
What she is doing is portraying the Turkish soldiers as enemies of the Syrian people,there is the difference.
Take a look at her posts and the tweets she quoted,then come back to me.

What's the point of this thread if we can't share news updates on the Euphrates Shield operation?

Like I said many pages ago, I'm actually not against Turkey's intervention in Syria. In fact, I think Turkey should carve a Turkmen autonomous region out of northern Syria since that's the only thing that will protect ethnic Syrian Turkmens from future persecutions at the hands of the Syrian government.

And I also suggested that Turkey gets rid of the FSA and focuses mainly on its Turkmen and Barzani-aligned Kurdish allies for stability in northern Syria.

Just because I post news that you may not like to read or hear doesn't mean I'm enjoying it.

Fine. I really don't care. I'll post news about the Euphrates Shield in the Middle East sub-forum instead.

You are sharing IS and PKK propaganda which are false, has no relation with "truth". What kind of "news" you are talking about? Everything you saw on internet are not "news". I explained it as i was explaining to a retard, i cannot be more clear.

Back
Top Bottom