What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Published 5 hours ago " Russian airforce is bombing ISIS in Al-BAB". I can't read Arab. But would be no surprise.

:closed:

No Admins here ? Against that ISIS or PKK propaganda ? @Selim I

I reported him, I can't do anymore. But it seems he misses the apostrophes.

I don't reply to insults usually. Report is the best way to solve such kindergarten level dialogues.

Dude u have a fking city with 100k people in it. They shoot from everywhere. Its very hard to distinguish them from civilians. Where the fk you want to drop youre 155mm shells or 2000lb bombs?

Herif beyninde galiba binasiz sivilsiz bir araziyi canlandiriyor. Deli mi ne.
Close Air support definition-In military tactics, close air support (CAS) is defined as air action by fixed or rotary-winged aircraft against hostile targets, that are in close proximity to friendly forces, and which requires detailed integration of each air mission with fire and movement of these forces.

You dont shell them or drop 2000lb bombs.
In this case,a couple of Cobra or T-129 helicopters can do the job.
If we had CAS,we wouldnt have lost the soldiers and tanks attacked by a VBIED.
Beyin demisken.

Last edited:
an Iraqi is giving us a military advice. how convenient ..
Can you read its just translation no word at there belong to me.

Now why not Sir you dntt know me nor The Iraqis capability

any way we have forces with great deal of experience

1 anti terrorism force

2 federal police anti terrorism

3 The PMF forces you can choose one to learn from.

Close Air support definition-In military tactics, close air support (CAS) is defined as air action by fixed or rotary-winged aircraft against hostile targets, that are in close proximity to friendly forces, and which requires detailed integration of each air mission with fire and movement of these forces.

You dont shell them or drop 200lb bombs.
In this case,a couple of Cobra or T-129 helicopters can do the job.
If we had CAS,we wouldnt have lost the soldiers and tanks attacked by a VBIED.
Beyin demisken.

So when the helicopters are attacacked by AA-guns or stinger missiles you can blame the AKP?

Komedi bu.

an Iraqi is giving us a military advice. how convenient ..

Oh I see..

I'm sorry to hurt you here but there are Iraqi commanders who could plan and execute the Al Bab operation better than Turkey's current military leaders given their extensive experience in combatting IS. The thing is, that doesn't have to do with nationality but rather with experience, though you won't understand that. This thread has so many idiotic posts.

Can you read its just translation no word at there belong to me.

Now why not Sir you dntt know me nor The Iraqis capability

any way we have forces with great deal of experience

1 anti terrorism force

2 federal police anti terrorism

3 The PMF forces you can choose one to learn from.
learn from what exactly? like abandoning your second largest city...

i expect al bab to be on our hands for the next 2 or 3 weeks time..

The translation is correct...but i think fake news...cause f-16 make more than any su
Turkey is capable no doubt but this is a war that is really costly its a bleeding one for any nation

Turkey should pull its troops and support the SAA with its air force close their borders and go make business for your beautiful country leave the middle east its a curse so far.

learn from what exactly? like abandoning your second largest city...

i expect al bab to be on our hands for the next 2 or 3 weeks time..
Good our prayers for you but then what? what is the next step please.

C0g5QVvWEAA0WCf.jpg

El Bab.

Tanrı,Türk askerini korusun...

Turkey is capable no doubt but this is a war that is really costly its a bleeding one for any nation

Turkey should pull its troops and support the SAA with its air force close their borders and go make business for your beautiful country leave the middle east its a curse so far.
we are ready to leave the middle east. but can the middle east leave us alone, i mean pkk isis sending us rockets and suicide bombers, if they stop doing that Turkey would kindly fvck off...

Back
Top Bottom