What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Our army, our nation, our country... it's the same as our National football team- just emotions, no tacticts and thinking... :D
Evet alay gecin Türkiyeyle ve ordumuzla. Gavurlarin likelerini toplayin adamlar size gülüyor. Kendileri o kadar teror saldirisindan sonra bi kac ucak gonderebildiler anca korkularindan dokunamiyorlar ISIDE. Kendi hayatlarini Vatanlari icin feda eden kahraman askerlerimizin fedakarliklarini bu sekilde gülünc bir duruma sokun. Yaziklar olsun size

Does AKP steer the war, last i checked the TSK lead the incursion, not politicians in Ankara, except if they have sent politicians to the front who lead our men into AlBab.

Not just AKP I'm saying anyone can be criticised.

We can try a simulation and only estimate. For Al-Bab our estimations are almost the same

Serious USA military statistics claim 40000 ISIS terrorists in Syria and Irak. Mainstream media claims 250.000 (illusion)

Now look on the map.

is-gebiete-101~_v-videowebl.jpg

I agree with the serious US estimations. My estimate was between 30-40k ISIS terrorists, in which 10-15k in placed in Mosul. Mosul is the HQ, where many critique's believe al-Baghdadi himself is located.
In Mosul US and 36 countries (mostly EU) are supporting the Mosul offensive, adding to this Iraqi military, Hashdi Shabi and Peshmerge forces. But still they meet very stiff resistance, and it is believed the operation will take many months (at least 6 months). So 10-15k in Mosul is a legitimate estimate, wiki confirms this.

ar-Raqqah would be the second HQ of ISIS. I think the estimation of 4-6k sounds very precise.

al-Bab would be their third HQ (or fourth, depending on how seriously al-Thawrah is for ISIS), as they don't have full control of Deir-az-Zor. An estimate of 1.5-3k would be very accurate if you ask me, since it is afterall one of two cities (Mosul and al-Bab) they are actively trying to defend - as the donkeys (YPG/SDF) is currently only at the outskirts of ar-Raqqah.

Hey, it's called freedom of speech, anyone is allowed to criticize anything and you know what? If you fix these mistakes everyone benefits. You are blinded by your support for AKP, and won't criticize ourselves which ends up not helping. Of course it wasn't going to go smoothly, but the operation could have been executed better. Don't fight your countrymen that's what ISIS wants.
Dont take everyone serious on this forum,especially not some blind apologist.
If you start such an operation,you make sure that you have enough soldiers,close air support,bombers,logistics etc.
They claimed to have been prepared for two fvcking years before the start of the operation,imagine two whole years and look at the result.
They rely on some rag tag ''freedom fighters'',trained by us ,really by us?
Trained in shooting in the air and shouting ''allahu akbar'',really?
A couple of unprotected tanks,APCs and some MRAPs against VBIEDs,manpads,about 2000 fierce fanatics full of ''drugs'' and who knows what,who dont care if they die.
How can you lose captured land to ISIS,how the fvck is this possible?
It is possible when you dont have enough men(real soldiers) to hold territory gained.
How many Turkish soldiers joined this operation,500?
To do what,be used as canon fodder,dont they count as bizim evlatlarimiz,bizim Mehmetcik?
Look at how the Turkish Army did it in the South East,how succesful those operation were,why not do the same here?
If you are not prepared or cant(afraid of the Russian Airforce) use all of your assets then,dont fvcking do it.
Just today Erdogan was talking about what comes after al-Bab(Manbij,Raqqah),how dare you,are you delusional?
What im trying to say is,if you do something,do it right(the way it has to be done) and if you say something stand behind your statement,dont lick(yalama) or eat your words.
If you cant do it properly,then dont fvcking try it,you will end up in this kind of situation.
Btw,if that coup was done by the real Turkish Armed Forces,i would have been the happiest man on earth.
We wouldnt have such traitors leading our country.(I still believe it was an inside job)
Neyse bosuna takma kafana,ne olursa olsun,biz millet olarak hak ettik.

On a different note, ISIS should in fact turn their focus on Raqqah defenses against emerging Monkeys (PKK/PYD). The monkeys are closing in on Raqqah by the day, as much as i hate ISIS, my hatred towards the monkeys is unfathomable

This is what I don't understand. Just make an agreement with Daesh. Give us Albab and that's it. You don't bother us, we won't interfere in your business. And than focus on Münbiç and border region.

People often forget that we're fighting against...

- Assad who gets support from Iran & Russia
- PKK which is supported by the United States
- Isis

We're alone. We don't have many partners, allies or 'friends' on the ground. Any European army would have lost three times more soldiers and hardware.

Our army, our nation, our country... it's the same as our National football team- just emotions, no tacticts and thinking... :D

Balkan 'Türkü' işte.

FSA Al Hamza Division map showing current positions around al-Bab.

fs.jpg

Dont take everyone serious on this forum,especially not some blind apologist.
If you start such an operation,you make sure that you have enough soldiers,close air support,bombers,logistics etc.
They claimed to have been prepared for two fvcking years before the start of the operation,imagine two whole years and look at the result.
They rely on some rag tag ''freedom fighters'',trained by us ,really by us?
Trained in shooting in the air and shouting ''allahu akbar'',really?
A couple of unprotected tanks,APCs and some MRAPs against VBIEDs,manpads,about 2000 fierce fanatics full of ''drugs'' and who knows what,who dont care if they die.
How can you lose captured land to ISIS,how the fvck is this possible?
It is possible when you dont have enough men(real soldiers) to hold territory gained.
How many Turkish soldiers joined this operation,500?
To do what,be used as canon fodder,dont they count as bizim evlatlarimiz,bizim Mehmetcik?
Look at how the Turkish Army did it in the South East,how succesful those operation were,why not do the same here?
If you are not prepared or cant(afraid of the Russian Airforce) use all of your assets then,dont fvcking do it.
Just today Erdogan was talking about what comes after al-Bab(Manbij,Raqqah),how dare you,are you delusional?
What im trying to say is,if you do something,do it right(the way it has to be done) and if you say something stand behind your statement,dont lick(yalama) or eat your words.
If you cant do it properly,then dont fvcking try it,you will end up in this kind of situation.
Btw,if that coup was done by the real Turkish Armed Forces,i would have been the happiest man on earth.
We wouldnt have such traitors leading our country.(I still believe it was an inside job)
Neyse bosuna takma kafana,ne olursa olsun,biz millet olarak hak ettik.

Whats your point now? To take a city in less than a hour or what? If you know better than the commanders of Turkish Army, wtf you doing on that stinky chair? Go to Syria and tell them you know better.

AKP'ye muhalefet yapayim derken bizi burda salak yorumlarinla rezil etme. Ne lan bu prof dr musun gibi boktan analiz yapma tripleri?

U can't take a city if you dont destroy everything in it....Aleppo fall down because Russia destroyed everything in it and they dont care about civilians...Look at mossul will take months and u will see how US-Iraq will destroy everything in it.U should not forget that albab is the last city under Isis in aleppo....

U can't take a city if you dont destroy everything in it....Aleppo fall down because Russia destroyed everything in it and they dont care about civilians...Look at mossul will take months and u will see how US-Iraq will destroy everything in it.U should not forget that albab is the last city under Isis in aleppo....

Actually wrong.

Many towns have been taken with minimum damage. If one's inability to capture the city makes them decide to destroy it instead and kill many civs in the process then better don't try to take it. Mosul is taking long for the major reason that civs safety is the priority.

Whats your point now? To take a city in less than a hour or what? If you know better than the commanders of Turkish Army, wtf you doing on that stinky chair? Go to Syria and tell them you know better.

AKP'ye muhalafet yapayim derken bizi burda salak yorumlarinla rezil etme. Ne lan bu prof dr musun gibi boktan analiz yapma tripleri?
Another blind fanboy starts insulting,you dumbazz.
The Turkish Army knows how to do it,they proved that in the cities of the South East.
Who talked about taking a city in an hour?
If you take ground from ISIS as a NATO army,you keep that ground(enough troops to defend it),you dont lose it back to a couple of fighters.
Rezil eden senin gibi her boka atlayanlar,hava atmayi birakta gerceklere bak,senin liderinin hataliri yuzunden bu haldeyiz.

We are not savages like the Americans or Russians. We care for civilian lives, that's our main target of being there. We are not there to conquer lands or install a puppet regime. We are there to get rid of terrorists and create a buffer zone, rescuing civilians, such that some of the refugees we host in our country can return back to their country - after creating safe zones.

Don't mistake us with animals as the Americans, Russians, Assad, Iran, Hezbollah, Hashdi Shabi, ISIS, YPG. We are Turks.

Back
Top Bottom