What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I agree with the serious US estimations. My estimate was between 30-40k ISIS terrorists, in which 10-15k in placed in Mosul. Mosul is the HQ, where many critique's believe al-Baghdadi himself is located.
In Mosul US and 36 countries (mostly EU) are supporting the Mosul offensive, adding to this Iraqi military, Hashdi Shabi and Peshmerge forces. But still they meet very stiff resistance, and it is believed the operation will take many months (at least 6 months). So 10-15k in Mosul is a legitimate estimate, wiki confirms this.

ar-Raqqah would be the second HQ of ISIS. I think the estimation of 4-6k sounds very precise.

al-Bab would be their third HQ (or fourth, depending on how seriously al-Thawrah is for ISIS), as they don't have full control of Deir-az-Zor. An estimate of 1.5-3k would be very accurate if you ask me, since it is afterall one of two cities (Mosul and al-Bab) they are actively trying to defend - as the donkeys (YPG/SDF) is currently only at the outskirts of ar-Raqqah.
I don't believe that estimation as Mosul very big and spread out city then 10-15k not enough to defend it against a force of 50-60k soldier.

Abadi call and ask few days for the Hashd Al Shaabi to enter the city and finish it.

The real question honestly Im not trolling here why in the first place Turkey let its foot to be dragged into Syrian crisis they should close their door
while bringing Turkey to a higher level of prosperity its really alas.

Whats your point now? To take a city in less than a hour or what? If you know better than the commanders of Turkish Army, wtf you doing on that stinky chair? Go to Syria and tell them you know better.

AKP'ye muhalefet yapayim derken bizi burda salak yorumlarinla rezil etme. Ne lan bu prof dr musun gibi boktan analiz yapma tripleri?
Bu kisiyi ciddiye almayin. 15 temmuz girisimini burada destek cikmisti. Kendi kendine general oynasin, birakin kendi haline

Actually wrong.

Many towns have been taken with minimum damage. If one's inability to capture the city makes them decide to destroy it instead and kill many civs in the process then better don't try to take it. Mosul is taking long for the major reason that civs safety is the priority.
I am not with killing civs..believe me if civs go out of albab..Turkey will take it within 2 days...Do u know zabadani ? Zabadani is a small city...Hizbollah and Asaad destroyed everything in it and kill many civ...The city till now with rebels but they did a deal ceasefire...I am against turkey to go inside the city and between the building because they will lose much more..About Mossul we will see

GUYS DONT THINK THAT I WANT TURKISH ARMY KILL CIV LIKE RUSSIA AND US DID...WHAT I WANT TO TOLD U THAT ANY CITY U SHOULD DESTROY EVERYTHING IN IT

Last edited:
Another blind fanboy starts insulting,you dumbazz.
The Turkish Army knows how to do it,they proved that in the cities of the South East.
Who talked about taking a city in an hour?
If you take ground from ISIS as a NATO army,you keep that ground(enough troops to defend it),you dont lose it back to a couple of fighters.
Rezil eden senin gibi her boka atlayanlar,hava atmayi birakta gerceklere bak,senin liderinin hataliri yuzunden bu haldeyiz.
How long did it take to clear terrorist from Nusaybin, Cizre, Sur etc? You well know that Turkish army also takes account of civilians. Plus you have to move with FSA which is not a easy job. Very flat landscapes makes it hard to move in with armored vehicles or even find protective places for it. What you want is to take a huge city without given any casualties. What kind of bullshit sense is this?

Benim liderim mi? AKP'ye karsi hirs ve nefret bunu tam kor etmis. Simdi bu liderlikle particilikle ne alaka? Dusunen bir vatandasin gozunden bakilamaz mi olaya?

I don't believe that estimation as Mosul very big and spread out city then 10-15k not enough to defend it against a force of 50-60k soldier.

Abadi call and ask few days for the Hashd Al Shaabi to enter the city and finish it.

The real question honestly Im not trolling here why in the first place Turkey let its foot to be dragged into Syrian crisis they should close their door
while bringing Turkey to a higher level of prosperity its really alas.

10-15k would be around 30-40% of ISIS full strength, so the number is not underrated at all. ISIS knows Guerilla warfare very well, as their commanders have Ba'ath'ist military background, many are from the royal guards of Saddam Hussain.
They are experts in building fortresses, planting IED's and executing VBIED attacks.

To your question, Turks are humane, and we still have some moral in us believe it or not. It's hard to believe that there actually is a nation who acts with some moral codes, saving civilian lives and not making it an issue. Turkey has historical background in these regions, in fact, many Turks believe in the Misak'i-Milli. So these lands are not really foreign soils to us.

I am not with killing civs..believe me if civs go out of albab..Turkey will take it within 2 days...Do u know zabadani ? Zabadani is a small city...Hizbollah and Asaad destroyed everything in it and kill many civ...The city till now with rebels but they did a deal ceasefire...I am against turkey to go inside the city and between the building because they will lose much more..About Mossul we will see

GUYS DONT THINK THAT I WANT TURKISH ARMY KILL CIV LIKE RUSSIA AND US DID...WHAT I WANT TO TOLD U THAT ANY CITY U SHOULD DESTROY EVERYTHING IN IT

Please translate it. Russian Airforce is assisting Turkish Forces . Is it right ?
C0iSDjhUcAA3EDe.jpg:large

How long did it take to clear terrorist from Nusaybin, Cizre, Sur etc? You well know that Turkish army also takes account of civilians. Plus you have to move with FSA which is not a easy job. Very flat landscapes makes it hard to move in with armored vehicles or even find protective places for it. What you want is to take a huge city without given any casualties. What kind of bullshit sense is this?

Benim liderim mi? AKP'ye karsi hirs ve nefret bunu tam kor etmis. Simdi bu liderlikle particilikle ne alaka? Dusunen bir vatandasin gozunden bakilamaz mi olaya?
You said it yourself,very flat landscape so,how do you move in such a landscape,shouldnt the priority be constant close air support in case of attacks or in this case VBIEDS,at least have some manpads,where is it?
Did they have any air support at all?
That is the bullshit.
Dusunen vatandas hatalari gorur ve tepki gosterir,kor kor savunmaz.

So these lands are not really foreign soils to us.
Sir it is today we r states with borders and flags I cantt get in Turkey without visa and the same to you

Believe it or not I don't like to see Turkey in mess just I don't like to see Iraq, Syria, Iran and the rest of our countries in this kind of mess its really alas.

Please translate it. Russian Airforce is assisting Turkish Forces . Is it right ?
C0iSDjhUcAA3EDe.jpg:large
I don't know what it says, but Russian air forces agreed to share ISIS coordinates with Turkey, so Turkey can carry out more active airstrikes.

You said it yourself,very flat landscape so,how do you move in such a landscape,shouldnt the priority be constant close air support in case of attacks or in this case VBIEDS,at least have some manpads,where is it?
Did they have any air support at all?
That is the bullshit.
Dusunen vatandas hatalari gorur ve tepki gosterir,kor kor savunmaz.

Dude u have a fking city with 100k people in it. They shoot from everywhere. Its very hard to distinguish them from civilians. Where the fk you want to drop youre 155mm shells or 2000lb bombs?

Herif beyninde galiba binasiz sivilsiz bir araziyi canlandiriyor. Deli mi ne.

Back
Top Bottom