What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

attacacked by AA-guns or stinger missiles

Why Turks are exaggerating, emotional and tend to offence ?
We gave always own CAS to our Forces in Afghanistan after Tiger's arrived. Talibans had Stingers and Strelas.
Don't you trust in your own technology of T-129 and ECM ?
We had no mercy we bombed/ let bomb if necessary 90 innocent Afghan's who had stolen a petrol truck,
before Tigers joined in Afghanistan. Principle was better SOB of enemies than ours .

Their is nothing call leave middle east alone.Turkey did that but what dou have now YPG around u..WHAT did EU to syria in 5 years ?? Nothing...look the refugees now in Europe....

Why Turks are exaggerating, emotional and tend to offence ?
We gave always own CAS to our Forces in Afghanistan after Tiger's arrived. Talibans had Stingers and Strelas.
Don't you trust in your own technology of T-129 and ECM ?
We had no mercy we bombed/ let bomb if necessary 90 innocent Afghan's who had stolen a petrol truck,
before Tigers joined in Afghanistan. Principle was better SOB of enemies than ours .
Hursit detected

I have an off topic question: Is it true that Syria's most fertile lands are in the north?

Western Syria Damaskus, Homs, Hama, Aleppo and Idlib are feed with water. Euphrates and dams are strategical.
Same is at Tigris River at Mossul. You could destroy the dams and make a final end.

IMO we will be cooperating with Russians and Assad. Actually, what I'm thinking is; What will happen after we finish our operation in Syria? Are we just going to give every m2 to Assad? Or FSA? I hope our martyrs would mean something to authorities.

too late to cooperate with esad!

Of course, this is Hürsit. He even used German sources and maps which he used before his permanent ban. :D
I had my suspicion from the very first post, but didnt want to accuse prematurely.
Hursit methods:
1: go undercover as another nationality
2: find a cover story like i was an ex serviceman in Syria/Iraq etc
3: compare Turkish military capabilites with his current fake nationality
4: give advice as new fake nationality about what Turkey can do in those fields

These are undoubtedly present every time. It's funny to see when some of our users get baited
Ps - now he will accuse me of working for foreign agencies

Their is nothing call leave middle east alone.Turkey did that but what dou have now YPG around u..WHAT did EU to syria in 5 years ?? Nothing...look the refugees now in Europe....

We have Christmas. Happy and peaceful Christmas.
All contributors seem to be Muslims or some others have finished their Christmas dinner.

Off topic but an answer for you.
Today, next German President Martin Schulz said that Turkey has to remove all anti terror regulations otherwise EU should fulfill no promises and agreements. His career before was operating a commercial library and president of EU Parliament.

Please translate it. Russian Airforce is assisting Turkish Forces . Is it right ?
C0iSDjhUcAA3EDe.jpg:large
With my basic arabic knowledge and a little bit of help from google translator "The russian airforce is supporting the dog turks in the bombardment against the mujahedeens in the city of Al Bab eastern Aleppo the brothers of shaitan"

I had my suspicion from the very first post, but didnt want to accuse prematurely.
Hursit methods:
1: go undercover as another nationality
2: find a cover story like i was an ex serviceman in Syria/Iraq etc
3: compare Turkish military capabilites with his current fake nationality
4: give advice as new fake nationality about what Turkey can do in those fields

These are undoubtedly present every time. It's funny to see when some of our users get baited
Ps - now he will accuse me of working for foreign agencies

Once he created an account with Israeli flags and wrote texts in hebrew,but the said texts were containing latin letters. [Google translate fails]:P
@xenon54 Remember ?

Still a funny person.

Back
Top Bottom