What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@Sinan, the Americans probably told them to back off. Thats a point you cant ignore, there was no real fight. Sure we support them but I believe they have a lot more men then FSA in North Aleppo has.

What i heard is, they relocated most of their commanders from Musul to Raqqa...Sure they will put up a resistance...but i'm not quite sure of the strength of their resistance.

Thats possible. I noticed that there are many contradictions among sources aswell. Either way taking Mosul wont be easy and would still take weeks.

@Sinan, the Americans probably told them to back off. Thats a point you cant ignore, there was no real fight.
We lost 2 tanks to YPG atgms.... we shelled their positions for numerous times with artillery, MBRLs and with aerial strikes.

If you look at that YPG cheerleaders tweeter history....he was crying like a bitch saying "YPG have to withdraw, they can't stand against Turkish armour"...."Turkish tanks entered Syria that's a move against Syria's sovereignty", etc.... We swept them to the back of Salur river...only after than we stopped the assault and focused on ISIS.

Sure we support them but I believe they have a lot more men then FSA in North Aleppo has.
Doesn't matter when they are fighting with machine gun fitted toyotas against Turkish tanks, IFVs, artillery, MBRLs, Jets and special forces.

3774dbcbb0cf43efa695949b8d966240.png

LOL

This guys reported the Russian bombing first. There is no reliable source for a Russian attack on FSA yet.

3255f295ac7b41d9ba8af12e3b3e332c.png

Another good question.

Assad has other pritorities, area around Damascus and Aleppo city. Thats "core" Syria.

You are talking some strange things, my friend...

Al-Bab is a gate to Raqqa. They will lose Mosul but they can not afford losing Raqqa. This is why they probably will defend Al-Bab with everything they have.

Gate for who? Us? You will see, as soon as a major assault has began, with support of an air force, they will run away.

JaT is an Arabian group within SDF. Right now, we are fighting in the south of Tal Rifaat against them.

9e9b9b0038f844b7b924743b04f4a7c0.png

Extremely heavy bombing in this region right now. Airstrikes carried out by TAF. I don't think that YPG can withstand this attacks for a longer time period.

And another good question:

1b52ff6eadfe4b469b2ac12913fcd65e.png

Suddenly after the air attacks:

d8efb5ebe1604c6cb186a30f26ea17a3.png

Lmao first they bomb FSA held town with mortars and when they come for revenge they try to act holy like they did nothing. Always the same with these SDF/YPG idiots.

i think we're gonna take Tel-Rıfat or atleast cut them off completely before taking El-Bab.

Heavy bombardment of TAF only shows that way.

Back
Top Bottom