What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

That Syrian Rebel obs guy used to be pro-FSA then later on he switched and went full on ypg/sdf supporter. He's been annoyed (to say the least) ever since our operation started :)

He was always YPG shill, but idiot believed Syrian rebels and YPG are and will be buddies with YPG as a main actor. When SDF came about it was it. You see his avatar pic, syria in the yellov circle... then ES came, and he had a mental meltdown. It was funny to wach.

Last edited:
Hmm, I guess they want to connect FSA-held regions in the east and south of Afrin by bypassing Assad's army.

FSA should have leave Afrin alone for now. Even if Russia doesn't gives a flick about SDF, the capture of Afrin areas means further strenghtening to Aleppo rebels. I'm starting to think that rebels are getting out of control of Turkey.

Take Tal Rifat Take Afrin clean the area of these pigs but PLEASE DONT provoke SAA it will be the last wrong that you will do.

After this useless bombing Assad can now claim that he even tried to defend his country against the powerful Turks. This attack was "just for the records".

715c4a4ba04941d98b5768d3b9704b0e.png

d4398fa883334909b0233c70e299e63c.png

I don't understand this account. So, Tal Rifaat is under FSA control but YPG forces are advancing towards al Bab? Whuat?

Back
Top Bottom