What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

You have made up your mind obviously. I will stick by my criticism and call spade a spade. Whether you like this or not.

I already made it clear to you in another thread that you have little understandind of the dynamics of the conflicts and therefore its a waste of time engaging you.

Spot on observations. But many here will not get this because they have completely bought into state-driven and/or word-of-mouth narratives and prejudices. No set of arguments will convince these people. Independent rational thinking is not cup of tea of everybody here.

I will give you something to ponder over: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ates-have-escaped-camp-after-turkish-shelling

Politics over ISIS is the worst of crimes in this age. Actions of any party which have directly and/or indirectly facilitated ISIS in any shape or form are deplorable. List of those responsible include the name starting with T and ending with Y.
Thank you mate.
They concocted such pathetic excuse “USA helped ISIS to bleed us” to cover up for shortcomings and overall abysmal performance of their military. They actually have few excuses beside the main one such as
-our military was weak after purges, but these purges were necessary and made us stronger. Mmmkay
-those proxy bastards. Good for nothing, unreliable. (Notice, they avoid blaming themselves for training their proxies:partay:)
As for proofs you’ll see tons of bullshit, more idiotic conspiracy theories with fake names and events, photoshopped images and even video games.
If there is one thing turks learned from the Russians is to spread fake news and disinformation. It’s just russian disinfo is more polished and professional in its appearance.

Turkish official speaking to Reuters:
- Turkey gave support Neyrab operation with the artillery and bomb squad.
- The next target is Serakip. This will happen soon. The regime suffered heavy losses in the conflicts last night. A huge amount of weapons and ammunition was seized.
They can get to Damascus if RU doesn't get in.
And if you take previous "actions"... there is nothing against RU "reacting" again.

They can get to Damascus if RU doesn't get in.
And if you take previous "actions"... there is nothing against RU "reacting" again.

The only big advantage of Russians are their airstrikes. I know that's a crucial element but dont forget that these little towns around Idlib are in the range of heavy artillery precision strikes. So regime assets wont make a chance either or they will be sended directly to hell.

Turkish official speaking to Reuters:
- Turkey gave support Neyrab operation with the artillery and bomb squad.
- The next target is Serakip. This will happen soon. The regime suffered heavy losses in the conflicts last night. A huge amount of weapons and ammunition was seized.

This makes me happy I hope the momentum keeps on going. Past days if not weeks was fustrating with a mix of sadness and being angry.

Assad animals are getting what they deserve its those russian animals that are fustrating!!!

I think they killed our soldiers on purpose so the Turks can retreat or to send a message. Sad thing is Turk dunyasindan bi bok gelmiyor nede destek. Zaten cogu orta asya turk devletleri hepsi rus usaklari.

I don’t know what you mean by Kurdistan lol but nice try.

The point was Arabs aren’t helping Arabs and Turks are, so they technically are saviours whether it’s with that intent or not. Syrian refugees in Turkey live in much better conditions compared to the ones in European camps. I don’t know why that quote about the refugees triggered you, but it’s a fact that Arab countries don’t help out the Syrians.

Tiny Lebanon has millions of Syrians, as far as I know Lebanese are Arabs.

Are you now going to tell me the tents in Turkey have air conditioning and are better than Lebanese tents, Erdogan has fueled that war. can you deny the latter? Your only excuse is Hafiz supported the PKK or some other retard will come and say pay back for the Ottoman collapse.

That's this sub-forum summed up

Are you now going to tell me the tents in Turkey have air conditioning and are better than Lebanese tents, Erdogan has fueled that war. can you deny the latter? Your only excuse is Hafiz supported the PKK or some other retard will come and say pay back for the Ottoman collapse.

Can you stop this ASSad licking comedy of yours...
That son of Ibliss pushed 10Mil refugees out of the country with another 6Mil in the making... and rised the death toll to "Officially" 600k"... how many more thousands died with no one knowing...
Whatever TR acted on their own "kindness" or "forced" bc of refugees... it doesn't matter... those refugees aren't fleeing to ASSad...

As it was said before... Nourishing Cancerous ideologies get you killed one day or another... And the Long list of Dictatorial Arab regimes will end... with Blood or not... Next time, instead of injecting some Ego in their veins, just to feel powerful... they better start thinking.
And don't make me say what I didn't... ANY Cancerous POLITICAL ideologies need to get out... be it Wannabe Secular/atheist Dictators or MB ones... all the same sh*t with different names...

What the region need is a Social Islamisation... not a political one (ie fake sh*t).

This whole shit show started when bashar started killing his own people.

Bashar the idiot could have resigned and allowed elections instead drew first blood.

Now look at it Syria is a dead country partitioned by many countries along with millions dead and a refugee crisis.

Its a shark eat shark world when countries like the USA, Turkey, Iran and Russia descended upon Syria all for their geopolitical struggles.

Middle East is what is today due to these reasons. Nobody is straight everybody is out there for their piece of cake.

Your own Arabs fueled the war in Syria too, stop pointing fingers. The fact doesn’t change that Arabs are killing each other and forcing their own people to flee. If you really want to fix this problem then the Arabs should unite and not cause these problems in the first place. I also don’t deny the fact that foreign powers have an effect on all of this mess, like the US and Russians flattening entire cities, resulting the death and displacement of thousands. I’m done arguing, hope you understand.

Does anyone have any data on how many Syrians started business or found employment in Tr? I am sure they are paying taxes and such. I think Tr should keep these 3.6 million Arabs in country, even after the conflict ends. There are many European countries that have many more (i.e. France). Over time, these Arabs will be regular Tr citizens and will add numbers to pro Tr citizens vs the Kurds (if you know what I mean). Just think second generation Syrians in Tr, they will basically be Turkish.

@Elvin

Does anyone have any data on how many Syrians started business or found employment in Tr?I am sure they are paying taxes and such.

They are exempt from taxes and are working under the hand and have greatly contrbuted to the unemployment and social tensions in Turkey for working for 1/3rd of the salary of a turk. combined with inflation and rising living costs go figure what will happen next.

I think Tr should keep these 3.6 million Arabs in country, even after the conflict ends.

No, that number is simply unsustanaible furthermore they have fertility rate of 5.1 compare that to the turkish of 1.9

There are many European countries that have many more (i.e. France).

And we are all aware of the banlieu and the social situation in France and turkey isnt france.

Over time, these Arabs will be regular Tr citizens and will add numbers to pro Tr citizens vs the Kurds (if you know what I mean). Just think second generation Syrians in Tr, they will basically be Turkish.

The reality is that the kurds are gradually assimilating already with their fertility rates dropping but that was a decades long fight to reach that point and still to a certain extent is. We cant fix the first conflict and then invite the second conflict. Arabs are conserative and "backwards" they wont become turkish because they will fixate themselfs for their religion rather then for their country and Turkey is a heavily nationalistic country.

So to make things clear to you. You cant name one country which succsesfully absorbed arabs (exemption lebanese christians in latin america) into its society without causing heavy long term social tensions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom