What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

You're the one telling me you're whole world is controlled by evil Zionists and I'm talking nonsense? Are the Turks that call you out Zionist too??

Anyway I'll carry on putting the other view forward you can accept it or not.

Oh and now you starting to twist words because you dont have any sensible thing left to say?? Just like those other punks around here?

Where did i said something like that?

either shot ruski aircraft down or come back right now! asker resmen yem olarak yollanmış oraya .

Last edited:
Disagreed mate.
Probably Putin tricked tayyip with empty promises and vague articles in the agreements. Now he is in desperate situation and doesn't know how to fix his sh.t coz it hit the fan already.
This is the reason of that why he turned back to USA/NATO for help. It seems they are not willing to help.
This is an another case of tayyip for being fooled...

Can you list the articles here without searching on google to copy-pasting it?

The claims of Turkish casualties are denied by several Turkish observers on twitter. These people have been quick to announce casualties before.

Turkey doesn't have will to challenge Russians directly , specially without NATO support ....
if you don't dare to face small portion of Russians army in Syria , then try to not make USA angry at you ...

anyway , with 30,000 rebels , you should be able to crush both Russian and Syrian Army without using your direct hand ....

this show that Turkey doesn't trust this so called rebels in first place ... that mean Turks lost the battle even before starting it ....

Last edited:
I've seen on twitter videos of rebels KIA during the Nayrab offensive of which some claimed (including those recording the video) were Turkish soldiers,but the uniforms and helmets didn't match with Turkish ones. Don't know if you are referring to this.
**** off

Back
Top Bottom