What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@Killuminati dude stop talking like a mahalle karisi. You have no idea what you are talking about and dare to call other people childish. Just. Stop.

Artik benim size karsi kullandigim ifadeleri de mi calmaya basladiniz etekliler sizi =D

Who is constantly crying here about the President of Turkey and yelling that the Turkish army have to retreat? I am not the one who constantly repeats the same propaganda material here.

If their false claims are substantiated, they have nothing more to say and are silent. Of course they are silent because they have nothing better to say than copying and pasting from left and right propaganda material.

Ulan samar manyagi yaptim sizi hala uslanmiyorsunuz.

Artik benim size karsi kullandigim ifadeleri de mi calmaya basladiniz etekliler sizi =D

Who is constantly crying here about the President of Turkey and yelling that the Turkish army have to retreat? I am not the one who constantly repeats the same propaganda material here.

If their false claims are substantiated, they have nothing more to say and are silent. Of course they are silent because they have nothing better to say than copying and pasting from left and right propaganda material.

Ulan samar manyagi yaptim sizi hala uslanmiyorsunuz.

Start denying this

Who's denying what? That Turkish troops getting attacked by Russia?

You still dont get it?? Its not about ground troops its the air!!!

Russia is killing Turkish soldiers above and Turkey is doing nothing in return. There is no airforce and no sort of air defence at all.

Not to mention bashar al asaad would have not gone this far if Turkey did a shock and awe style campaign to keep him away.

Assad is emboldened by russia hence why assadist soldiers are also attacking Turkish soldiers.

How did this happen?? How did we get to this point??? Its due to cowardice and having no sort of resolve. We also abided by the dumb agreements and did not bother fortifying Turkish positions while Assad and Russia regrouped got themselves to strength. Turkey constantly beated around the bush and now its getting punished.

Last edited:
RU/ASSAd started their offensive in Idlib, Few areas already taken...
Next main Town is Kafranbel.
RU/ASSad hope to get to M4, before 5 march, defacto taking a third of what is left of Idlib. ( around 200-300k more refugees).
In the meantime Few more TR OP will be surrounded by RU/ASSad from that area.

March 5 shall be called the Great Betrayal.

Signs of cowardice and weakness

75552.png

images

Remember the slayer of Russian dogs

The Great Osman Pasha!!!

why must there always be a simple solution?? Afghanistan is not a mess because of Zionism. Look at history - that land has never had lasting peace.

And I didn't blame anyone. I said your problems are your own. Arabs are a million tribes and sects and they have a lot of pride and ego. So infighting is natural - if Zionists take advantage so what? Turkey itself is taking advantage, by taking Qatari money in defiance of KSA. Egypt took billions from KSA.

You have to stop thinking in black and white and see the reality of the world. When I read the s400 thread and some of the AKP member comments it's really tragic how naive you guys can be.
What exactly are you trying to say? Please can you go through it again, you just don't make any sense. Who exactly are you advocating for? You like Zionists? Afghanistan is not a mess because of Zionist? First Afghanistan was invaded by Soviets. Was it their fault? Then they were at war for the last two decades because of 9/11. Who did 9/11, Afghans?

I haven’t cringed to something that hard in a long time.
Their parents should be locked up for supporting terrorists financially. Do you think any of them has ever had a job?

Back
Top Bottom