What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The chaos that takes place in the Middle East and Afganistan according to the Zionism plan (so called war on terror) in which the US is used as a superpower tool is the fault of the Arabs themselves? Or is it the west that think thinks that their liberalism plan can be imposed with military force on all countries with different cultural and political traditions?

Globalmillitary bakiyorum da umudunu gene Turk ve Turkiye dusmanlarina baglamisin =D

Yazik..

why must there always be a simple solution?? Afghanistan is not a mess because of Zionism. Look at history - that land has never had lasting peace.

And I didn't blame anyone. I said your problems are your own. Arabs are a million tribes and sects and they have a lot of pride and ego. So infighting is natural - if Zionists take advantage so what? Turkey itself is taking advantage, by taking Qatari money in defiance of KSA. Egypt took billions from KSA.

You have to stop thinking in black and white and see the reality of the world. When I read the s400 thread and some of the AKP member comments it's really tragic how naive you guys can be.

Get ready for a new set of betrayals coming soon for the Turkish army.

Hosted by Erdogan, Putin, Merkel and Granny Shagger Macron on March 5.

After this summit is done Idlib will fall just like how Aleppo fell due to the Astana Agreement.

Turkish army and the Turkish people have been betrayed. 4 milyon multiciler hayirli olsun. Ve savasida kaybetik sonunda.

@Killuminati

Your reaction to that ^ and everything else that's happened in the past few weeks:

images

I can't tell if you're brainwashed or just a traitor but you need to let it go.

Again a very good and substantive response to the refutations i had just posted. With your responses you simply confirm what a childish guy you are.

Again a very good and substantive response to the refutations i had just posted. With your responses you simply confirm what a childish guy you are.

Your replies are more childish, but just in Turkish instead of English.

Just face it buddy you love AKP more than you love your nation. If CHP was ruling and they were doing the same mistakes I would be against them.

But you, you have been watching too much A Haber.

why must there always be a simple solution?? Afghanistan is not a mess because of Zionism. Look at history - that land has never had lasting peace.

And I didn't blame anyone. I said your problems are your own. Arabs are a million tribes and sects and they have a lot of pride and ego. So infighting is natural - if Zionists take advantage so what? Turkey itself is taking advantage, by taking Qatari money in defiance of KSA. Egypt took billions from KSA.

You have to stop thinking in black and white and see the reality of the world. When I read the s400 thread and some of the AKP member comments it's really tragic how naive you guys can be.

I don't think you understand your own words. You gave an example that problems cannot arise from various ideological movements that can exert a great deal of influence on various countries. Preventing the influence of these movements is not always easy since an international construction has been formed that you can hardly do without (monitarian / interest system for example). The initiators of this are known and the reason behind this is exactly what you were talking about (every nation had its dreams/plans).

If the imperialist west did not interfere with other parts of the world, we would certainly have had a different world today. You cannot simply deny that there are world powers that influence other countries. Ever heard of divide and rule politics? I don't think the Arabs have asked for the CIA's involvement in their region...

I am not the one who sees everything black and white but the ones who accuse other people of coming up with conspiracy theories while the events have historical explanations.

Your replies are more childish, but just in Turkish instead of English.

Just face it buddy you love AKP more than you love your nation. If CHP was ruling and they were doing the same mistakes I would be against them.

But you, you have been watching too much A Haber.

Oh ye? Whats childish about my comments then? Give 1 example so we can focus on that because you are now again on off-topic mode to blur the actual subject.

I don't think you understand your own words. You gave an example that problems cannot arise from various ideological movements that can exert a great deal of influence on various countries. Preventing the influence of these movements is not always easy since an international construction has been formed that you can hardly do without (monitarian / interest system for example). The initiators of this are known and the reason behind this is exactly what you were talking about (every nation had its dreams/plans).

If the imperialist west did not interfere with other parts of the world, we would certainly have had a different world today. You cannot simply deny that there are world powers that influence other countries. Ever heard of divide and rule politics? I don't think the Arabs have asked for the CIA's involvement in their region...

I am not the one who sees everything black and white but the ones who accuse other people of coming up with conspiracy theories while the events have historical explanations.

Oh ye? Whats childish about my comments then? Give 1 example so we can focus on that because you are now again on off-topic mode to blur the actual subject.

All you do is spread misinformation and try to counter everyone's expressions of concern for the events in Idlib. The situation is dire buddy. TSK may have new toys but it's being shackled by AKP. Soldiers are being hit by airstrikes and we are doing NOTHING about it.

Seriously sbut up and stop supporting our stupid government.

All you do is spread misinformation and try to counter everyone's expressions of concern for the events in Idlib. The situation is dire buddy. TSK may have new toys but it's being shackled by AKP. Soldiers are being hit by airstrikes and we are doing NOTHING about it.

Seriously sbut up and stop supporting our stupid government.

Give an example from my messages. Isi sulandirma.

RU/ASSAd started their offensive in Idlib, Few areas already taken...
Next main Town is Kafranbel.
RU/ASSad hope to get to M4, before 5 march, defacto taking a third of what is left of Idlib. ( around 200-300k more refugees).
In the meantime Few more TR OP will be surrounded by RU/ASSad from that area.

Back
Top Bottom