What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

MP of SAA:" we just defend our country"

Guys you are following saudis, UAE and al kaide however somebody pretends being against KSA.
Your road is not good. İ wish i were able to pull out all Turkish soldiers from Syria.
What kind of threat in idlip!? You seem to have forgotten YPG ? PKK dogs . There is no YPG in İdlip.

Moreover they are planning to close straits. What do yo smoke?

Last edited:

These assad whores will now want Hatay.

Its not surprising because they even said it themselves they will take it back.

It's no longer a dream for 'em right now. There are 5+ millions of Syrians in Turkey and their population rising up everyday and apparently in 10 years they will have 10% of total population of Turkey.
For sure they will have a political party and then start separation movement just like kurds have been doing for 40 years. Today most of pkk members and supporters are the kurds who were refugees during gulf war. They got citizenship and terror attacks sky rocketed...
The history repeated itself. And I feel like we are living the era which Ottomans fall. I was predicting that by 2023 Turkey might be disappear from the history.

MP of SAA:" we just defend our country"

Guys you are following saudis, UAE and al kaide however somebody pretends being against KSA.
Your road is not good. İ wish i were able to pull out all Turkish soldiers from Syria ..

Defending our country by bombing the shit out of it.

If they are so willing to defend their country why are people running away.

Syria has been turned into a stone age country thanks to assad. I hope Turkey fcks them up so bad. They dont deserve any sort of mercy whatsoever.

It's no longer a dream for 'em right now. There are 5+ millions of Syrians in Turkey and their population rising up everyday and apparently in 10 years they will have 10% of total population of Turkey.
For sure they will have a political party and then start separation movement just like kurds have been doing for 40 years. Today most of pkk members and supporters are the kurds who were refugees during gulf war. They got citizenship and terror attacks sky rocketed...
The history repeated itself. And I feel like we are living the era which Ottomans fall. I was predicting that by 2023 Turkey might be disappear from the history.

images

If we don't start this by the end of Febuary then I don't care. I will openly advocate a coup against against AKPKKFETÖ!

AKPKKFETÖ is destroying the country. These terrorists are our biggest enemy right now. The Turkish army could defeat Assad in a day. But AKPKKFETÖ holds down TSK. These guys are the grandsons of those who supported the Istanbul government against the Ankara government in the early 1920s.. in other words, they are all mutts who hate Turks and want the Ottoman empire back because it's not an mono ethnic state.

You are wondering what the 2023 goal is right? It's to divide Turkey into states including K*rdistan.

100 anniversary of sevres and lausanne is coming.

And the enemies of Turkey have all gathered to Kill the Wolf.

Weak times create strong men. I think no doubt someone will come and turn it around. Turks dont give up its in our blood. We have the blood of the Wolf.

100 anniversary of sevres and lausanne is coming.

And the enemies of Turkey have all gathered to Kill the Wolf.

Weak times create strong men. I think no doubt someone will come and turn it around. Turks dont give up its in our blood. We have the blood of the Wolf.

All our enemies in the neighbourhood are arming up. Meanwhile despite having a great defense industry we are barely buying anything. We probably have dozens of vehicle projects that despite being complete, aren't being purchased.. oh but if BMC made them then they will all be bought.

Tulpars, Pars 6x6, Pars 8x8, Kaplan 20, Kaplan 30, MMWT, etc.

A lot of Turks believe in childish conspriacy theories hence why they wont bother looking into this stuff.

Conspiracy theories are always the West, Zionists, Freemasons
and the Illuminati are BAD.

While Russia, Iran and China for some reason are seen as the good guys.

Conspiracy theories are cancer they need to go. If our foreign policy and geopolitical struggles are all based on this bullshit we have no chance at all.

And this is another lessons they teach you to do so that people's perception gets manipulated.

In our discussions I have noticed that you use very bad arguments and usually exhibit childish behavior. You are far from knowledge and intelligence to have a decent discussion with. This also applies to your friends here who use 9/10 the same frequencies in their discussions and liking eachother to create some wrong image to people who actually visit the first time here.

In fact you are not of the same caliber to start a discussion with. Yet I want to undermine your childish argument. You accuse people of coming up with conspiracy theories but you interrupt the link between history and the factual events that you consider as conspiracies. We can use zionism as an example. Zionism is a movement that has been around for longer than today and has a certain ideology or goals that must be achieved. These goals were set in their well-known Basel meeting more than 100 years ago. One of their first goals was of course to create their own land. Is it afterwards that Israel was founded with the support of the US and England a real fact or not? Are the plans for a more extensive Israel (what the Zionists consider to be their promised land) a real fact or not? These are not self-invented stories that you consider to be conspiracies, but historical facts that have taken place on the basis of events.

Do you actually understand what is happening in the Middle East and that this is not about money alone?

Blame those cringeworthy pro-AKP YouTube channels like "SAVVUNAN ADAM"

Are you still talking? You have left our discussions a number of times since your idiotic arguments have been refuted, but you remain stuck in your old pattern and you are again spreading falsities.

What is the best way to name this behavior?

Blinker behavior?

horses_blinkers.jpg

And this is another lessons they teach you to do so that people's perception gets manipulated.

In our discussions I have noticed that you use very bad arguments and usually exhibit childish behavior. You are far from knowledge and intelligence to have a decent discussion with. This also applies to your friends here who use 9/10 the same frequencies in their discussions and liking eachother to create some wrong image to people who actually visit the first time here.

In fact you are not of the same caliber to start a discussion with. Yet I want to undermine your childish argument. You accuse people of coming up with conspiracy theories but you interrupt the link between history and the factual events that you consider as conspiracies. We can use zionism as an example. Zionism is a movement that has been around for longer than today and has a certain ideology or goals that must be achieved. These goals were set in their well-known Basel meeting more than 100 years ago. One of their first goals was of course to create their own land. Is it afterwards that Israel was founded with the support of the US and England a real fact or not? Are the plans for a more extensive Israel (what the Zionists consider to be their promised land) a real fact or not? These are not self-invented stories that you consider to be conspiracies, but historical facts that have taken place on the basis of events.

Do you actually understand what is happening in the Middle East and that this is not about money alone?

Are you still talking? You have left our discussions a number of times since your idiotic arguments have been refuted, but you remain stuck in your old pattern and you are again spreading falsities.

What is the best way to name this behavior?

Blinker behavior?

horses_blinkers.jpg

Zionism exists, so does pan-Turanism so does pan Arabism. Dreams of a greater Hind and of conquering India.

Every community is out there trying to get ahead - the conspiracy is when you think they are out to get you or that they are the reason for your problems.

Zionism exists, so does pan-Turanism so does pan Arabism. Dreams of a greater Hind and of conquering India.

Every community is out there trying to get ahead - the conspiracy is when you think they are out to get you or that they are the reason for your problems.

The chaos that takes place in the Middle East and Afganistan according to the Zionism plan (so called war on terror) in which the US is used as a superpower tool is the fault of the Arabs themselves? Or is it the west that think thinks that their liberalism plan can be imposed with military force on all countries with different cultural and political traditions?

Globalmillitary bakiyorum da umudunu gene Turk ve Turkiye dusmanlarina baglamisin =D

Yazik..

Back
Top Bottom