What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

And im not even sure if ur serious or are just provoking the members here. If we had empathy ur brethren wouldnt eat olive leaf´s in afrin.

@HannibalBarca

Not so much unless a large-scale conflict breaks out. The economy is already under pressure, thats why i said that Turkey is not able to compete against three countries on its own at the moment.

Turkey has not withdrawn from Syria and is striking back against regime targets. Not being able to answer Russia at the moment does not automatically mean that this is a sign that anyone can attack Turkey. In addition, the Mediterranean Sea is a completely different situation.

What's your point? If Turkey withdraws completely from Syria, this means a bigger wave of refugees.
The presence of Turkey is to counter this wave. Europe also benefits from this and otherwise Europe / NATO should support Turkey to prevent this. Everything has its consequences. The extent of this is debatable. That is why I am justifying Turkey's restraint right now.

Turkey will not come out as a loser. The greatest threat has already been eliminated and that was the YPG that was in the process of founding an independent Kurdish state.

Retreating... will definitely impact your society in decades to come, Nationally/Internationally/Economically/Socially etc...
And if you go to war against ASSad... you will have to hope it doesn't escalate with Russia...
IMO, I do not believe that Russia will engage in a frontal war with TR, if you march against ASSad... They may use their cunning "plan" to disturb/kill as much as possible /Impose sanctions etc......but I do not see them going against you, and NATO in a direct conflict... (as long as NATO is behind you, if they bail out, that will be another story).

Brother it seems you dont know how advanced turkey is. Turkey is not third world country in terms of tech. Im sure you've been following turkeys defence industry and you have to respect how fast and how far they've come in recent years. The way its going so far turkey will inshaAllah overtake britain and france in a decade or two. So tell me how difficult will it be for turkey building ww2 tech?

Now i must ask whats worse being nuked or being sanctioned?
If both outcome are worse then another option is to build our nukes in pakistan. Invest billions in expanding pakistan current nuclear facilities and capacity and build it there in the guise of producing energy. So pakistan gets free energy from the plant we expanded while we get our spent plutonium. If this idea haven't come across our leaders then i dont know what to say?

If you are in relative peace without too much external pressure, as it is right now... then what's the point of making nukes? That will just push you in a hole...

And im not even sure if ur serious or are just provoking the members here. If we had empathy ur brethren wouldnt eat olive leaf´s in afrin.

@HannibalBarca
Try this with another one.

Last edited:
After Erdogan's statement its quite clear that Turkey wants to prevent a major escalation.

There can be a number of reasons for this:
- Turkey is economically not ready to engage in a large-scale battle with Russia, Syria and Iran together
- Turkey wants to stretch more time for its search for gas/oil (which will make itself economically independent)
- Turkey does not want to jeopardize its large-scale military projects (which will make Turkey in the next ten years a huge power)

The people who first criticized Turkey not to perform operations are now shouting that Turkey should attack Russia.

However, do they understand the consequences i just pointed out above?

My opinion is that Turkey needs more time.

Ps this does not mean that Turkey has to withdraw from Syria. Turkey's presence in Syria is still of vital importance for its border security..
Göte giren şemsiye açılmaz, merak etmesin senin liderin. Giren girmiş 4 milyon mülteci girerken bunları sokmamak için niye stratejik plan yapmamış. Türk ekonomisinin anası zaten bellenmiş. Ruslara domates satmasınızd giren zaten girmiş. Zaten üç beş şehit demeye başladı o gavat. Needs more time ? Ölüden göt istemek. Ölücülük...
Reyiz plan yabdı. Ama geç yabdı.şemsiye girmeden yabacaktı .

Retreating... will definitely impact your society in decades to come, Nationally/Internationally/Economically/Socially etc...
And if you go to war against ASSad... you will have to hope it doesn't escale with Russia...
IMO, I do not believe that Russia will engage in a frontal war with TR, if you march against ASSad... They may use their cunning "plan" to disturb/kill as much as possible /Impose sanctions etc......but I do not see them going against you, and NATO in a direct conflict... (as long as NATO is behind you, if they bail out, that will be another story).

Assad is nothing. Only problem is Russia right now. The attitude of Russia towards Turkey in Syria has already damaged the upgoing relationship. In my opinion, this is the biggest blunder that Russia has ever been able to make. Certainly when the ties between Turkey and the west had already deteriorated so much.

We will see what will happen in the upcoming weeks.

Göte giren şemsiye açılmaz, merak etmesin senin liderin. Giren girmiş 4 milyon mülteci girerken bunları sokmamak için niye stratejik plan yapmamış. Türk ekonomisinin anası zaten bellenmiş. Ruslara domates satmasınızd giren zaten girmiş. Zaten üç beş şehit demeye başladı o gavat. Needs more time ? Ölüden göt istemek. Ölücülük...

Once uslubunu duzelt sonra geri gel. Karsinda anan baban yok.

5* if we include the afghans,persians other arabs, south asians as well :D and more on the way

https://www.cnnturk.com/dunya/prof-...-turkiyeye-yeni-goc-dalgasi-bekleniyor?page=1

Im already thinking of opening a borderwall thread. This will only get worse with Iraq in a population boom with no stable enviroment, Iran fcked up etc... damn. At least the borderwall to Syria is finished and closed.

Where is all the Turkish rhetoric!?
A slap in the face will do that

And if you go to war against ASSad... you will have to hope it doesn't escalate with Russia...

If you are in relative peace without too much external pressure, as it is right now... then what's the point of making nukes? That will just push you in a hole...
What relative peace are you talking? Theres war in iraq, syria, libya, Ukraine and Mediterranean tension which are all neighbouring turkey and you're saying we have relative peace? Any of them could get turkey involved into a full scale war. Your assessment of syrian escalation is quite naive. You dont seem to understand the psychy of this russian dog. Putin doesn't think or behave like a modern civilised leader, he is a medievil tyrant who follows scorched earth policy against his opponent whenever he finds them weak. He will only understand the language of force and strength. And the escalation in syria can go to any scale even to ww3
However when he finds his enemies with strength then this tyrant becomes a coward like the way american massacred 200 of his soldiers.

Nukes give you strength against tyrant like Putin and others

Last edited:
What relative peace are you talking? Theres war in iraq, syria, libya, Ukraine and Mediterranean tension which are all neighbouring turkey and you're saying we have relative peace? Any of them could get turkey involved into a full scale war. Your assessment of syrian escalation is quite naive. You dont seem to understand the psychy of this russian dog. Putin doesn't think or behave like a modern civilised leader, he is a medievil tyrant who follows scorched earth policy against his opponent if he finds them weak. He will only understands the language of force and strength. And escalation in syria can go to any scale even to ww3
When he finds his enemies with strength then this tyrant becomes a coward like the way american massacred 200 of his soldiers.

Nukes give you strength against tyrant like Putin and others

Yes Turkey is as of right now in relative peace.
We aren't talking about what Him or her will or can do, our Subject is Can TR make Nukes and at what price.
The answer is Yes and at a Heavy price.
This isn't some military project that you can do in few years and call it a day, with no one poking at you...
This is the Ultimate Weapon... And you will also face the Ultimate action...

The thing I can't Understand, is that you are ok going the road of Nukes and The Consequences that goes with it... But Seems to find war against ASSad and possible Russian sanctions harder? I'm confused or I didn't understood you correctly.

You want Nukes? with minimum trouble? Find someone who can ship few already made. This is the only Option. There is no other one... You need to find them, already made and ready to use...

Yes Turkey is as of right now in relative peace.
We aren't talking about what Him or her will or can do, our Subject is Can TR make Nukes and at what price.
The answer is Yes and at a Heavy price.
This isn't some military project that you can do in few years and call it a day, with no one poking at you...
This is the Ultimate Weapon... And you will also face the Ultimate action...

The thing I can't Understand, is that you are ok going the road of Nukes and The Consequences that goes with it... But Seems to find war against ASSad and possible Russian sanctions harder? I'm confused or I didn't understood you correctly.

You want Nukes? with minimum trouble? Find someone who can ship few already made. This is the only Option. There is no other one... You need to find them, already made and ready to use...

I think you don't understand. Im for war not only against assadists but against their backers russia and iran. Im not only for securing idlib but for damascus and all the coast. To kill the cancer get to the source and the source is russia.

Also you're over hyping the sanctions. The west will come across and live with it. Once turkey test its nuke they'll be a lot of hoo haa about it but eventually they'll come by when they'll come to know its geared towards their common enemy. They made the same hoo haa about pakistan but now what? North korea is a different story as it directly at war with the west

Last edited:
Assad is nothing. Only problem is Russia right now. The attitude of Russia towards Turkey in Syria has already damaged the upgoing relationship. In my opinion, this is the biggest blunder that Russia has ever been able to make. Certainly when the ties between Turkey and the west had already deteriorated so much.

We will see what will happen in the upcoming weeks.

Once uslubunu duzelt sonra geri gel. Karsinda anan baban yok.
They may have the watch, Turkey has got the time...

The last time they spent their fortunes on Afganistan, and this time it’s Syria...

They’ll go back the way they came, as usual....

Back
Top Bottom